Indoor Bud Beast LED Test

if its getting too lonely i have some good use for it over here lol:pass:

yeah ive heard blue lab has their fair share of prolems but when you get a good one your good to go! that will be my next purchase that i will save up for for sure. i think they are $300 over here
Ye there about £170 ish here have to save up my pocket money [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

if its getting too lonely i have some good use for it over here lol:pass:

yeah ive heard blue lab has their fair share of prolems but when you get a good one your good to go! that will be my next purchase that i will save up for for sure. i think they are $300 over here
ya mine was 350 plus tax I think at local hydro store ...

Glad you got to bottom of it all trip. Yea im a bluelab fanboy too.
Had a combo meter and it never let me down. Until i got distracted an left thr ph probe in ph down (phosphoric acid)over night. That was it fucked!
Couldve ordered a replacement probe but was broke so went with a hanna meter for 30 quid. Good so far but can see it staying in range anywhere near as well as the bluelab

I figured I would do a pic update while rotating the girls showing that the girls are back on pH wise after that pH calibration problem
20180203_094949.jpg

Thief tangie's are still recovering but perking up nicely
20180203_094909.jpg
20180203_094903.jpg

The other Tangie on left and silton on right
20180203_094855.jpg

The other Silton
20180203_094843.jpg
20180203_094833.jpg

Glad you got to bottom of it all trip. Yea im a bluelab fanboy too.
Had a combo meter and it never let me down. Until i got distracted an left thr ph probe in ph down (phosphoric acid)over night. That was it fucked!
Couldve ordered a replacement probe but was broke so went with a hanna meter for 30 quid. Good so far but can see it staying in range anywhere near as well as the bluelab
me too sang, it's a huge relief !

ok guys so i have done alot of reading on environment and i have come to the conclusion that due to my RH being very low and temps being high and light being too close (even though this is where i normally run my light in proper growing conditions) it is causing my seedling to transpire way too much and stunting growth. i had this all typed out more in depth but somehow managed to erase it.:doh:
as you can see there is some bleaching and deficiencies/burns from the light being too close. so immediately after seeing recognizing this i raised the bud beast up to 28" above the girls and they are responding very well.:pop: before raising the light they were kinda just floppy looking and now they are looking more perky even tho the light is going to shut off soon. they are also greening up. pH rose to 6.2 in the coco and i THINK this is due to the plant eating up the nutes in the coco which in turn raises pH. im not totally sure about that but i have 2 pH meters that are calibrated for my feeds, feeding at 5.8
so to combat this i gave them a 250ml feed of 5.4ph feed before raising the lights and it looks like it helped them also
lots of stress and headaches over this all but im getting it all ironed out i do believe.
DSC_0606.JPG

and the fantasmo in the 1gal pot
DSC_0603.JPG
DSC_0604.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG

Back