Extraction DabPress DP-80 Test

Hydraulic Rosin Press Kits Dabpress dp-bj6t35 6-Ton All-in-One Rosin Heat Press Machine - 3x5 Inch Dual Heating Rosin Press Plates + Durable Pid Temp Controller Box - Manual Solventless Oil Extractor

Specifications:
  • Temperature Range: 0-399F
  • Power: 500 Watts
  • Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available on Official Store]
  • Total Weight: lbs
  • Packing Size:
  • Pressing Area: 3" x 5"
Packing List:
  • 1 x Hydraulic Rosin Press
  • 1 x Rosin PID Temp Controller Box
  • 1 x Instruction Manual(Putting on the bottle jack)
  • 1 x Non-stick Silicon Mat

Features:
  • Strong Frame Made of H-Shaped Steel Paired With 6 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Upgradable to 8 Tons), Heavy-Duty Spring Installed Into the Steel Frame Away From Working Area; Easy to Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack.
  • Anodized Food-grade Working Surface Ensures the Best Flavor and Easy Cleanup; Independent Heating Rods & Sensors Guarantee an Accurate Temperature is Delivered & Detected.
  • Top and Bottom Platen Remain in Perfect Alignment Through Pressing. 3x5" Rosin Plate Size is Well Suited to Most of Rosin Extraction Filters.
  • Heavy Duty Compact Frame Rated up to 8 Tons Working Force.
  • Integrated 6-ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack to Deliver Above 1,000 PSI if Pressing With 13 Square Inch Rosin Extraction Filters. 2x3", 2x4",2.5x4.5" are the Suggested Size Filters for Use..
  • Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Achieve 200 F in 8-10 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.

Tags:
  • Highly Recommend to Watch Videos about "How To Use Rosin Press Filter and Pre-Press Mold Effectively" from Our Website
  • Recommend dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold to Pair with This Hydraulic Rosin Press Kit
  • Recommend dp-bt160ns Rosin Press Filters - 160 micron bag
  • Recommend dp-mj35 Rosin Bag Holder to Prevent to Burn Your Fingers
Attentions:
  • Do Not Turn Bleed Valve over 720 Degrees (2 Full Revolutions) to Prevent Leaking
  • Do Not Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack with More Than 8 Ton
  • One Person Operation
  • Keep It Out Of Reach Of Children

PID Controller Setting:
  • Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
  • Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and ones places
  • Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
  • Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place

Hydraulic Rosin Press Kits Dabpress dp-bj6t35 6-Ton All-in-One Rosin Heat Press Machine - 3x5 Inch Dual Heating Rosin Press Plates + Durable Pid Temp Controller Box - Manual Solventless Oil Extractor

Specifications:
  • Temperature Range: 0-399F
  • Power: 500 Watts
  • Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available on Official Store]
  • Total Weight: lbs
  • Packing Size:
  • Pressing Area: 3" x 5"
Packing List:
  • 1 x Hydraulic Rosin Press
  • 1 x Rosin PID Temp Controller Box
  • 1 x Instruction Manual(Putting on the bottle jack)
  • 1 x Non-stick Silicon Mat

Features:
  • Strong Frame Made of H-Shaped Steel Paired With 6 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Upgradable to 8 Tons), Heavy-Duty Spring Installed Into the Steel Frame Away From Working Area; Easy to Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack.
  • Anodized Food-grade Working Surface Ensures the Best Flavor and Easy Cleanup; Independent Heating Rods & Sensors Guarantee an Accurate Temperature is Delivered & Detected.
  • Top and Bottom Platen Remain in Perfect Alignment Through Pressing. 3x5" Rosin Plate Size is Well Suited to Most of Rosin Extraction Filters.
  • Heavy Duty Compact Frame Rated up to 8 Tons Working Force.
  • Integrated 6-ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack to Deliver Above 1,000 PSI if Pressing With 13 Square Inch Rosin Extraction Filters. 2x3", 2x4",2.5x4.5" are the Suggested Size Filters for Use..
  • Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Achieve 200 F in 8-10 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.

Tags:
  • Highly Recommend to Watch Videos about "How To Use Rosin Press Filter and Pre-Press Mold Effectively" from Our Website
  • Recommend dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold to Pair with This Hydraulic Rosin Press Kit
  • Recommend dp-bt160ns Rosin Press Filters - 160 micron bag
  • Recommend dp-mj35 Rosin Bag Holder to Prevent to Burn Your Fingers
Attentions:
  • Do Not Turn Bleed Valve over 720 Degrees (2 Full Revolutions) to Prevent Leaking
  • Do Not Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack with More Than 8 Ton
  • One Person Operation
  • Keep It Out Of Reach Of Children

PID Controller Setting:
  • Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
  • Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and ones places
  • Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
  • Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place

Link where I can get a price. Please. Wife looked at it like how much if it’s something u need to help manage your pain and make more of your meds. Never in a million years did I expect that and I told her they’re not cheap. Hopefully not too much either lol.

Link where I can get a price. Please. Wife looked at it like how much if it’s something u need to help manage your pain and make more of your meds. Never in a million years did I expect that and I told her they’re not cheap. Hopefully not too much either lol.

Have a look at newvape.com and their press plates and controllers and heaters. And source your own hydraulic press. Newvape plates are machined in the US out of Florida. Dabpress is made in China I think (and available on amazon too). I looked carefully at dabpress and newvape. Similar price points. I think both companies have the best deals on rosin presses. Newvape has a lot more plate options compared to any other press company though.

I paid about $500 US for the basic newvape plates, controller, heaters and a locally sourced 10 ton machine press. The only way you can do better is to DIY your own plates and controller.

Good deal you got the wifey to bless this. So make sure you do it right and don't cheap out and get any crappy press.

dab_press_stainless_steel_pre_press_mold_puck_maker_pm30r_1.jpg

dabpress_Digital_Humidor_Hygrometer_boveda_62_RH.jpg

dabpress_2x4_rosin_press_mold_1.jpg

All of them is available on amazon.com, please search"dabpress" to get them.

That’s also the best 2x4 mold and price too. Seen plastic ones a little more expensive.
I gotta say that is a very nice pre press for the price! You can make it yourself for about $16 + shipping for me like $30. BUT... you have to file and sand and buff it. Which was much harder than I thought was going to be lol. Was going to make a new and improved 1, but i will much rather buy this 1. Much nicer and if i would have seen this 1st would just bought this! Excellent looking product and price point @Dabpress. I feel like like a 5%-10% off code for AFN members would be nice to see. Kinda like a "back to school" deal for us mom's and dad's, also dont forget college students too.

Back