Extraction DabPress DP-80 Test

I gotta say that is a very nice pre press for the price! You can make it yourself for about $16 + shipping for me like $30. BUT... you have to file and sand and buff it. Which was much harder than I thought was going to be lol. Was going to make a new and improved 1, but i will much rather buy this 1. Much nicer and if i would have seen this 1st would just bought this! Excellent looking product and price point @Dabpress. I feel like like a 5%-10% off code for AFN members would be nice to see. Kinda like a "back to school" deal for us mom's and dad's, also dont forget college students too.
That’s what I was thinking for the price. Just get it.

them Pre Presses look very nice @Dabpress :thumbsup: looks to be quality just like the rosin press also!!!:headbang:

Those those containers are cool. Got any gallon size ones?
hell yeah i think so too. lets hope they got some larger sizes:headbang:

Im going to be putting up another Press video hopefully next week as im going to be away for a couple days.

them Pre Presses look very nice @Dabpress :thumbsup: looks to be quality just like the rosin press also!!!:headbang:

hell yeah i think so too. lets hope they got some larger sizes:headbang:

Im going to be putting up another Press video hopefully next week as im going to be away for a couple days.
How much you think 800ml is? You can do your own but I feel @Dabpress is much more less likely to have a pressure leak. I dont know how good the price is cause I dont know how much you can put on 800ml??? I just looked at my Mason jar that to the top so I say it holds half to 1oz depending on your bud. Its is nice and holds good amount, up to buyer if it's worth it.

How much you think 800ml is? You can do your own but I feel @Dabpress is much more less likely to have a pressure leak. I dont know how good the price is cause I dont know how much you can put on 800ml??? I just looked at my Mason jar that to the top so I say it holds half to 1oz depending on your bud. Its is nice and holds good amount, up to buyer if it's worth it.
no idea man, gonna have to see what dabpress says about how much 800ml holds approximately:pass:

dab_press_stainless_steel_pre_press_mold_puck_maker_pm30r_1.jpg

dabpress_Digital_Humidor_Hygrometer_boveda_62_RH.jpg

dabpress_2x4_rosin_press_mold_1.jpg

All of them is available on amazon.com, please search"dabpress" to get them.
Just ordered my 2x4 pre press off Amazon. Cant wait to try out!

Hey everybody dabpress is also on Ebay. I wish I new that before I got on Amazon, I prefer Ebay for sure I am an Ebay guy, 80% of the time its cheaper on Ebay. I am on a very tight gardening budget so I check both on everything I get. Just a heads up for pro Ebay people. I looked up before i got on Amazon, but they are dabpresscom not dabpress. Oh well good to have options other than Amazon.

Back