Extraction DabPress DP-80 Test

Are you curing before pressing? Or just drying? Ever try pressing fresh bud?

I'm assuming that with rosin you dont need to cure since the plant material has been removed out of the equation. So no had grass/hay smell or chlorophyll taste if you press it with no cure. But I dont have a press yet so its just a theory for me now. However curious what you are finding with cure vs no cure and taste.

I'm assuming that with rosin you dont need to cure since the plant material has been removed out of the equation. So no had grass/hay smell or chlorophyll taste if you press it with no cure. But I dont have a press yet so its just a theory for me now. However curious what you are finding with cure vs no cure and taste.

for these past vids the buds may have had a week cure. i did try pressing fresh buds and it didnt amount to anything.. i hear ya gotta freeze the bus 1st.. ill check into that more when i have time. :pass:

for these past vids the buds may have had a week cure. i did try pressing fresh buds and it didnt amount to anything.. i hear ya gotta freeze the bus 1st.. ill check into that more when i have time. :pass:

cool. When you have more of a handle on what works for you post something back here if it works out.

I heard from someone that 3 days of drying is pretty sweet. No cure. Not sure on the humidity for that situation or what temp for the plates. Probably run a higher temp I would think.

Enjoy the rosin press testing experience trip!

cool. When you have more of a handle on what works for you post something back here if it works out.

I heard from someone that 3 days of drying is pretty sweet. No cure. Not sure on the humidity for that situation or what temp for the plates. Probably run a higher temp I would think.

Enjoy the rosin press testing experience trip!
ill definitely keep this thread updated with my experiments with this Press for everyone (and Me!). thanks for the well wishes:d5::pass:

Back