Extraction DabPress DP-80 Test

Niiiiice :d5:. As other have said, that seems like a lot of oil from those flowers, very nice. Man, been checking out concentrates the whole day yesterday, don't get me started, would love to try that resin you made. Well, would LOVE to have a dab press of my own but that's another set of shoes :smoking:.

ok guys so i got a fastbuds Rhino Ryder that is coming down in the next couple days, trichs are mostly all cloudy, im just waiting on some amber trichs.
i CANNOT WAIT to press these buds since the terps are just out of this world, Sour Apple with a hint of pine i think, maybe some menthol also. should make for some Tasty Rosin:woohoo1::cooldance:
lets see the Star of the next @Dabpress Video:headbang:
View attachment 887811 View attachment 887812 View attachment 887813 View attachment 887814 View attachment 887815 View attachment 887816 View attachment 887817 View attachment 887818 View attachment 887819 View attachment 887820

outstanding Trip!
I've grown RR in the greenhouse, she did good, not quite as good as yours though:d5::bow:

Sweet that looks great
thanks for stopping by ripp! hope all is well my friend

yea it was a wile ago.. It was pretty good from what I remember.
yeah man sour apple!:woohoo1:

That looks like an impressive amount of oil from 3.5g of bud!
Nice video trip
:slap:
thanks for the slap sang:d5: i was real happy with that run, that oil didnt last long around here :rofl:

Niiiiice :d5:. As other have said, that seems like a lot of oil from those flowers, very nice. Man, been checking out concentrates the whole day yesterday, don't get me started, would love to try that resin you made. Well, would LOVE to have a dab press of my own but that's another set of shoes :smoking:.
oh man i love making my own concentrates man! give it a try!:cheers: start small and work your way up:pass:

outstanding Trip!
I've grown RR in the greenhouse, she did good, not quite as good as yours though:d5::bow:
thanks Trail:thanks: i was satisfied with her. she was a decent little plant:smokeit: wish i had a green house to grow in!

thanks for stopping by ripp! hope all is well my friend

yeah man sour apple!:woohoo1:

thanks for the slap sang:d5: i was real happy with that run, that oil didnt last long around here :rofl:

oh man i love making my own concentrates man! give it a try!:cheers: start small and work your way up:pass:

thanks Trail:thanks: i was satisfied with her. she was a decent little plant:smokeit: wish i had a green house to grow in!
Things are great just super busy... thanks for tagging me my friend

Back