Extraction DabPress DP-80 Test

rep slap big time bro that's a awesome rosin press I bet you will be happy with it
:slap:

I am in the process of making my own rosin press the stuff is in the mail as we speak but nothing that fancy like that beast of a press

just a old straightener that I jacked from my sister that will get taken apart a clamp some good old jb weld and electrical tape it will be modeled after a press I see on another site lets hope it works out
thanks for the slapper DB! im very happy with it after my 1st press. this stuff tastes AMAZING lol I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!:woohoo1::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
i like the idea you got going on, that sounds very interresting!:cool1: when you complete it, if you throw up some pics of it Tag me so i can check it out for sure man! hope all is well with ya, thanks for stopping by:pass:

:headbang::bravo::headbang: Deeewd, what a hook-up!! :hump::hump::hump: And a great intro review complete with vid's- :d5:... very nicely done Trip', :slap:--- I see you dialing this in quick-like and making phat dabbage to boast over.... try not to hurt your friends too much! :crying: -- or yourself,...or at least have vid' footage of the smoking wreckage that is yourself after a serious dab sess'- :rofl:... just go ahead and put the little red X's over your eyes before you record,...:baked: :haha:
thanks for the Slap Waira!:d5: oh yes, dialing in quick this thing will be! My 1st press was just to die for man! i cant wait to let some others try this Rosin man, Straight up fire:fire: My girl said to me yesterday " i would pay $20 per hit of that shit! I have never tasted weed like that before!" not that i would EVER charge someone for a dab :funny: Dabs are handed put freely around here, Mi Casa Es Tu Casa:smokeout:

180-200*F about 60 seconds, but the longer you press, the more terps and thc get burnt off the final product. 150-180*F for hash/kief. Just some guidelines and playing with it will certainly be the fun part!
ok that makes sense Briman. maybe next time ill try 45 seconds:thumbsup: i dont wanna lose them TERPS MAN!!!!:pighug:

Niiiiiiice :bow:. Great videos Trip :thumbsup::slap:. Looks like some really good machinery and now that I'm expecting harvest soon I'm wishing for a dab press, damn it :smoking:.
thanks brotha!:pass: yeah this thing is built VERY well. Very clean too! check out their site man they have more economic models also:d5:

Nice one trip! You'll have some fun with this :thumbsup:
thanks sang! this thing works like a dream!:toke:

Back