Extraction DabPress DP-80 Test

Ok guys so its time to do a press video of the @Dabpress DP-80 Pneumatic Rosin Press:yeah:
@The Elvis @Wile e Peyote @sanguine @Duckster @Vlad The Inhaler @IceWater421 @derek420colorado @Duggy @Ryker604 @namvet25 @Waira@Dr. Babnik @XxxAuto @stoney T @Roark @jingo @Rebel @A-Train @trailanimal @Starbreaker @scally420 @Ripper @pop22 @iampepe @Dudeski @Rebel @Son of Hobbes @db003 @Discretepete2676 @briman
Here are some pics while the heating plates were heating up
:photog:
View attachment 877219 View attachment 877220 View attachment 877221 View attachment 877222 View attachment 877224 View attachment 877225
now time for the videos! I tried to edit them all together into 1 video but the editing software didnt align the Audio correctly :dang:
so i just left it in separate parts, sorry guys.

Im very impressed with this Machine and it put out High Quality Product
Until Next Time....
:zen:

nice lil machine i just wish they werent so expensive il have to stick to the straighteners for now

Sweet video great job.. the whole time I kept thinking that you sound like Jessie from breaking bad.
Thanks ripp! Lol I haven't heard that one before but I have heard I sound like Tone Loc he did funky cold medina lol
Very nice! puff puff pass! I like the auto air cylinder and timer, that's way better than my diy,
hell yeah bro I love the sound of the pneumatic! Badass man!:headbang:

nice lil machine i just wish they werent so expensive il have to stick to the straighteners for now
they may be a little pricey but the quality difference between a hair straightener and this machine is crazy!!! Terps GALORE bro!!:shooty::pass:

rep slap big time bro that's a awesome rosin press I bet you will be happy with it
:slap:

I am in the process of making my own rosin press the stuff is in the mail as we speak but nothing that fancy like that beast of a press

just a old straightener that I jacked from my sister that will get taken apart a clamp some good old jb weld and electrical tape it will be modeled after a press I see on another site lets hope it works out

:headbang::bravo::headbang: Deeewd, what a hook-up!! :hump::hump::hump: And a great intro review complete with vid's- :d5:... very nicely done Trip', :slap:--- I see you dialing this in quick-like and making phat dabbage to boast over.... try not to hurt your friends too much! :crying: -- or yourself,...or at least have vid' footage of the smoking wreckage that is yourself after a serious dab sess'- :rofl:... just go ahead and put the little red X's over your eyes before you record,...:baked: :haha:

180-200*F about 60 seconds, but the longer you press, the more terps and thc get burnt off the final product. 150-180*F for hash/kief. Just some guidelines and playing with it will certainly be the fun part!

Thanks ripp! Lol I haven't heard that one before but I have heard I sound like Tone Loc he did funky cold medina lol
hell yeah bro I love the sound of the pneumatic! Badass man!:headbang:

they may be a little pricey but the quality difference between a hair straightener and this machine is crazy!!! Terps GALORE bro!!:shooty::pass:
had a look at there site and turns out if you just get the plates and controllers its not too expensive at all the only question is does it ship from the usa or e.u shipping costs can be a nightmare

had a look at there site and turns out if you just get the plates and controllers its not too expensive at all the only question is does it ship from the usa or e.u shipping costs can be a nightmare
stoney T, the plates ship here from their warehouse in the US. You can get them off Amazon and if nobody has taken them up on the 60% off yet, read the beginning of this thread! Amazon it up and wit prime, shipping is free!:headbang:

Niiiiiiice :bow:. Great videos Trip :thumbsup::slap:. Looks like some really good machinery and now that I'm expecting harvest soon I'm wishing for a dab press, damn it :smoking:.

Back