Extraction DabPress DP-80 Test

Ok guys so its time to do a press video of the @Dabpress DP-80 Pneumatic Rosin Press:yeah:
@The Elvis @Wile e Peyote @sanguine @Duckster @Vlad The Inhaler @IceWater421 @derek420colorado @Duggy @Ryker604 @namvet25 @Waira@Dr. Babnik @XxxAuto @stoney T @Roark @jingo @Rebel @A-Train @trailanimal @Starbreaker @scally420 @Ripper @pop22 @iampepe @Dudeski @Rebel @Son of Hobbes @db003 @Discretepete2676 @briman
Here are some pics while the heating plates were heating up
:photog:
DSC_1058.JPG
DSC_1059.JPG
DSC_1060.JPG
DSC_1061.JPG
DSC_1064.JPG
DSC_1065.JPG

now time for the videos! I tried to edit them all together into 1 video but the editing software didnt align the Audio correctly :dang:
so i just left it in separate parts, sorry guys.

Im very impressed with this Machine and it put out High Quality Product
Until Next Time....
:zen:

"That taste's F*ckin good" :rofl: Hell Yeah man, Great Videos man! You are gonna have a superb time playing with that machine! Lower temps in the 160-180*F range really bring on the flavor, but nothing wrong with 200*F pressing. Thats half the fun, playing with the damn thing. :thanks: for the awesome videos! The vendor should be super jazzed to see those!
Keep pressin on man! Your concentrate world will never be the same!:thumbsup:

"That taste's F*ckin good" :rofl: Hell Yeah man, Great Videos man! You are gonna have a superb time playing with that machine! Lower temps in the 160-180*F range really bring on the flavor, but nothing wrong with 200*F pressing. Thats half the fun, playing with the damn thing. :thanks: for the awesome videos! The vendor should be super jazzed to see those!
Keep pressin on man! Your concentrate world will never be the same!:thumbsup:
haha them words just RAN out of my mouth after tasting that dab man!:crying: i cant wait to be able to press more i already took a 2nd dab just to TASTE it AGAIN! ill try the lower temps you suggested. :shrug: i have plenty of time to play with it:pop: but just wanted to know about how long you press for thats all...:d5:
glad to know you have got dp80. May I have some suggestion? dp80 is pneumatic rosin press, it works great to press 3.5g-7g. But you know, if you want high yield and testy, my opinion is 3.5g
hey guys thanks so much for sending it to us to test. i can say im VERY impressed from the Initial Press!:d5:
I will try pressing around 4 grams next time and see what kind of return we get from it. Any suggestions on do you press longer for lower temps and shorter for higher? whats the average press time? i used 35 seconds for the 1st press and it seemed ok:headbang: THANK YOU AGAIN for this opportunity, ill get up plenty more videos for everyone soon!:pass:

Please press the buttons with two hands, it is much safer.
i dont have a Tripod for my new camera yet but next time maybe ill set the camera up on something while pressing so i can use both hands to press the buttons:thumbsup: thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:

Back