Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Another thing that i have noticed is I have not needed cal/mag the past couple grows I’ve never done an all led grow and not needed it
I have also noticed that CaMg problems seem to be alot less with the 3500 K Autocob. My first run with an autocob, I had the autocob on one side of the plant and a 300 watt Mars blurple over the other side. The side under the Mars showed way more CaMg problems that the autocob side of the same plant.

I have also noticed that CaMg problems seem to be alot less with the 3500 K Autocob. My first run with an autocob, I had the autocob on one side of the plant and a 300 watt Mars blurple over the other side. The side under the Mars showed way more CaMg problems that the autocob side of the same plant.
Was thinking that was the case I’m using 6-cobs 2-3500k 2-4500k and 2-6500k

More wattage but similar par wattage. It’s the definitely the spectrum

It’s been way to long without an update. Work has been hectic this spring. Right now I have all the plants stuck in the trays since they are smaller. Eventually I’ll pull them out and probably run 6-7 in total here. Also considering getting a few smaller tents so I can seed some of them. No clue what I’m doing with that yet.
C47806B7-A3D6-4B07-AA24-52F76C96C297.jpeg

F7B7759E-1865-44D5-8BCC-8307A1E07EC6.jpeg

9B21D1F8-FD9E-4399-8DD0-BACA01D95FBC.jpeg

It’s been way to long without an update. Work has been hectic this spring. Right now I have all the plants stuck in the trays since they are smaller. Eventually I’ll pull them out and probably run 6-7 in total here. Also considering getting a few smaller tents so I can seed some of them. No clue what I’m doing with that yet. View attachment 903046

View attachment 903047

View attachment 903048
Nice looking ladies. Health looks tip top. Ought to be a bumper crop.

Back