Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Anyone have any good recommendations on a soil to run in concert with Megacrop nutrients? Currently considering 707 Roots Organic, but if anyone has had good results with a different soil I would love to hear about it.

Anyone have any good recommendations on a soil to run in concert with Megacrop nutrients? Currently considering 707 Roots Organic, but if anyone has had good results with a different soil I would love to hear about it.
I would put this question up in live stoners...you will get a quicker answer...as for me .I am running megacrop , both in FFOF and coco...both doing excellent.. lots of people using megacrop in different mediums...we all are having great results!

I began with Fox Farm Happy Frog/Ocean Forest/Perlite, then 50/50 Ocean Forest/Perlite. Now I use mostly Coco Loco and some other coco and rice hulls. I get the best roots with Coco Loco.

Last edited:
I don’t know how the strains will be from them but I can tell you I have built a great relationship with heaven scent farms and I love every about them. What a great guy. Down to earth, happy and very friendly. Something about supporting locals too.

As for the soil questions I have run coco and promix quite a lot. I to agree that the mix is much easier than straight coco. I also haven’t used anything besides promix so I don’t know much about the others. Megacrop seems to have all the nutrients that our plants need so I don’t plan on adding any soil that should increase the nutrients. I’d like to try straight mega crop as well with just calmag but this first grow will have a few greenleaf additives too.

I have built a great relationship with heaven scent farms and I love every about them
Ok, I've got them in mind for the next purchase. I am awash with seeds at the moment, but that probably won't stop me.

Update on the babies. Some are looking great.

2F4F66EA-B90A-48EF-86D8-0B4F4454AE3C.jpeg
26A398D9-351C-44FA-9AE0-11D0656D130A.jpeg

Back