Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I need auto cobs in my life.

Nice looking ladies. Health looks tip top. Ought to be a bumper crop.
Not sure how it’s possible to not get alerts on your own thread.

Thank you! So far so good with the megacrop. Up to 1 gram per gallon plus calmag and the kelp. Usually when flower hits things seem to turn for me, this will be the real test.

I was just going through some old threads here on Afn. I find it interesting to read about people’s adventures years ago. Almost like history as things are advancing so fast in the grow world. What I did notice is most members I clicked on were last seen january 2016. Does anyone why so many people left Afn then?

Not sure how it’s possible to not get alerts on your own thread.

Thank you! So far so good with the megacrop. Up to 1 gram per gallon plus calmag and the kelp. Usually when flower hits things seem to turn for me, this will be the real test.
Might have to unwatch thread and rewatch to get the alerts back. Seems to have helped some others when they weren't getting notifications.

Some huge fans early on. In a week or so I plan to have the blumats rigged up and start separating the ladies.

A problem I never expected to have is I’m short on lights. I need 9 more AutoCobs to complete the space. The diy is coming out!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Some huge fans early on. In a week or so I plan to have the blumats rigged up and start separating the ladies.

A problem I never expected to have is I’m short on lights. I need 9 more AutoCobs to complete the space. The diy is coming out!

View attachment 903456 View attachment 903457

@BigSm0 do you top your plants earlier to level off the cola heights? Or just LST tying down and then the net?

So u scrog all ur auto under the cobs?

I scrog for support and another level of training. It does help widen the plants out. Bean poles only get ideal light up top and not many leaves get good light. When you flatten them a much bigger percentage of leaves get light and more buds in direct line for light.

Back