Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Those King lights are some of the worst out there. Some have been found with bare drivers and wires twisted and taped, not soldered and covered with shrink tubing! FIRE HAZARDS!

They wouldn’t do that would they? That’s a mini-bic. They sucked me in that’s for sure. It said 1200 watts and was only 89.99 with free shipping. Bargain hunting.
5C6A73D9-9B35-45E4-BBAA-8317DA625886.jpeg

Thank you sir! Yeah, just use the old green machine for side lighting to angle a few extra photons in. Thinking about how i want to angle the auto cob, eventually.

You should be issuing warnings about how fukn blind one can gett by looking at the light!

:cools:

Thank you sir! Yeah, just use the old green machine for side lighting to angle a few extra photons in. Thinking about how i want to angle the auto cob, eventually.

You should be issuing warnings about how fukn blind one can gett by looking at the light!

:cools:

I learned the hard way on this like a silly guy when I first got one. Was use to the turn on switch lights and I plugged it in as I was looking right at it , such an idiot sometimes, oops LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very very depressing. The gnats destroyed so many seedlings I’m now 45 days behind schedule. Luckily with the help from everyone involved I seemed to kick the curse. These things were enjoying baths in my diatomaceous earth, eating the mosquito dunks for breakfast and reproducing like mad. Here we are today. Taking a little break from life and watching the new babies grow. Works been insane, lights are insane and my poor garden is like some haunted house. The best way to resolve the empty room blues is to drop 20 seedlings on a room that can handle 14.
image.jpg

SAND!!!!! Thanks @Rebel

Very very depressing. The gnats destroyed so many seedlings I’m now 45 days behind schedule. Luckily with the help from everyone involved I seemed to kick the curse. These things were enjoying baths in my diatomaceous earth, eating the mosquito dunks for breakfast and reproducing like mad. Here we are today. Taking a little break from life and watching the new babies grow. Works been insane, lights are insane and my poor garden is like some haunted house. The best way to resolve the empty room blues is to drop 20 seedlings on a room that can handle 14. View attachment 820210

SAND!!!!! Thanks @Rebel

I like the tip jar! :biggrin:

Back