Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Very very depressing. The gnats destroyed so many seedlings I’m now 45 days behind schedule. Luckily with the help from everyone involved I seemed to kick the curse. These things were enjoying baths in my diatomaceous earth, eating the mosquito dunks for breakfast and reproducing like mad. Here we are today. Taking a little break from life and watching the new babies grow. Works been insane, lights are insane and my poor garden is like some haunted house. The best way to resolve the empty room blues is to drop 20 seedlings on a room that can handle 14. View attachment 820210

SAND!!!!! Thanks @Rebel

Glad I could help brother! The sand will smother any eggs or larvae down below. They can't hatch therefore can't reproduce. :thumbsup: Here's to the new run! :cheers:

I will drink to that! What mix of cobs are you using? The 6500k is making my sativa crazy happy, she wants to grow, grow, grow :d5:

That’s great! Adding more blue on top of the citizen resin producing cobs is definitely a recipe for success. Some day I hope to figure out what it is with these that seem to boost the resin like they do.

I’m going to run the 3500’s until I can build myself some 3000k’s. I’m also taking down the big “almost complete” frame and going all autocobs too. I’m hoping to have 12 all together. 8-3500’s and 4-3000’s

My wife calls me a child. Lights, pot plants, toys, more pot plants, more lights and more toys. Anyways I just finished wiring this bad boy up.
9771BCFF-D90E-42EB-A2D0-908923D5CE30.jpeg

It’s been a long uphill battle but I’m now back in it.
Through the recent mess I’m not sure what’s what but I do know most of them are Auto Gorilla from short stuff. There are 11 originals, 2 of their second generation and a few sour stomper from Mephisto.

Can’t wait! With the recent yields I’m predicting atleast a 7lb harvast

168A2C34-BF1D-4B2F-BC4F-C4BAA6E456EB.jpeg
3CC70B68-B103-4160-AC28-7C00EFCA6090.jpeg
0E141814-42E3-4CBD-B78A-D0247106B177.jpeg

Now I am on the fence with the additional 5x5 tent I set up in the fall. I don’t necessarily need 7lbs of auto gorilla lol but have had such amazing luck with it so far. Either going to go with 6 more gorilla or 8 double grape in there. 6 in a 5x5 is borderline insanity. 8 double grape will also be tight but another amazing plant I can’t live without. 3-3.5 lbs would be the gorilla yield, 2.5 if I went with the grape.

Now I am on the fence with the additional 5x5 tent I set up in the fall. I don’t necessarily need 7lbs of auto gorilla lol but have had such amazing luck with it so far. Either going to go with 6 more gorilla or 8 double grape in there. 6 in a 5x5 is borderline insanity. 8 double grape will also be tight but another amazing plant I can’t live without. 3-3.5 lbs would be the gorilla yield, 2.5 if I went with the grape.

I WISH I had that problem..lol mind tagging me in on that grow when it happens?

Back