Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

4 grapes 2 gorillas! Can’t wait. The tents ready to go
image.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you fill up the tent! How long have you been adding coco to your soil?
I added it about a year ago to fill pots when I ran out of soil. I was surprised how well it helped with watering as it never hardened like soil does. Ever since I have been adding coco and perlite into the promix. Trying to run smaller pots to preserve soil since I installed the blumats too.

I added it about a year ago to fill pots when I ran out of soil. I was surprised how well it helped with watering as it never hardened like soil does. Ever since I have been adding coco and perlite into the promix. Trying to run smaller pots to preserve soil since I installed the blumats too.
What brand coco do you use? I used the roots greenlite soil once with coco already added in with peat, may try it your way! The greenlite was good stuff

What brand coco do you use? I used the roots greenlite soil once with coco already added in with peat, may try it your way! The greenlite was good stuff
Oh that’s already made? Give mixing a shot. I mix mine in those black and yellow totes from Home Depot. Coco is a pain on its own but the plants love it. Best of both worlds. I use b-cuzz coco or gold label. Which ever that have at the time.

Oh that’s already made? Give mixing a shot. I mix mine in those black and yellow totes from Home Depot. Coco is a pain on its own but the plants love it. Best of both worlds. I use b-cuzz coco or gold label. Which ever that have at the time.
I have to, my soil this time got too packed up and im not happy with the way its acting. Watering has become a pain in the ass.

Back