Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

You could consider trying Coco Loco. My best roots have come through that product.

I bought a bag of this and got the white tiny bugs! You ever have that issue? I️’m using the rest of the bag mixed with another soil or as the bottom half. Maybe I just got a bad bag? I don’t know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All cobs up and running. 2x4x5 tent.
DSC_0786.jpg

I bought a bag of this and got the white tiny bugs! You ever have that issue? I️’m using the rest of the bag mixed with another soil or as the bottom half. Maybe I just got a bad bag? I don’t know...

I have been very fortunate to this point in that I have not experienced any problems with mediums I've purchased over the years. Hopefully this run of luck continues.

Nice! I was only able to fit 3 in my 2 x 4 x 5.

Do you not have a fan/filter? I can’t fit a 4th because mine are in the up top... if you do where do you place them?

I moved the exaust fan to the outside of tent on top with filter inside of tent sticking straight down..gave me more head room..its tight but it will work. The lights are a little close but, not a big deal. Basically anything in there will have two lights on them with the overlay.

I moved the exaust fan to the outside of tent on top with filter inside of tent sticking straight down..gave me more head room..its tight but it will work. The lights are a little close but, not a big deal. Basically anything in there will have two lights on them with the overlay.

Do you have a pic? I would like to set mine up outside for more room as well

@RicanBlazer ..btw..I run an 8" fan and carbon filter..due to temps when I had burp
Do you have a pic? I would like to set mine up outside for more room as well

I can get one later..btw I run an 8" fan with 8" carbon filter..originally due to heat with purples..now with the COBS..heat is no issue..I have fan turned way down just for passive air movement and carbon filtering.

@RicanBlazer ..btw..I run an 8" fan and carbon filter..due to temps when I had burp

I can get one later..btw I run an 8" fan with 8" carbon filter..originally due to heat with purples..now with the COBS..heat is no issue..I have fan turned way down just for passive air movement and carbon filtering.

Mine is only a 6” and it’s taking a lot of space up top. I wonder if a 4” would be better in a tent this size. What one do you run? I was curious as to how to clean these, too? Or if after 2 years I just have to toss I️t and buy a new one?

Mine is only a 6” and it’s taking a lot of space up top. I wonder if a 4” would be better in a tent this size. What one do you run? I was curious as to how to clean these, too? Or if after 2 years I just have to toss I️t and buy a new one?

I got the larger fan due possible tent upgrade..and wanted to make sure smell was truly filtered..I used compressed air to clean fan blades (vent tubing removed) as its running on low so the dust gets sucked out.

Back