Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Yeah that's why I think I'm gonna get some 6500k cobs to replace my vispar. This weekend I should finish up the harvest then I'll remove that light and put all 4 autocobs in and get them going.

Some lights out shots in the cob room. Not a huge harvest but a nice one with medium sided plants. Northern cheese haze and sour liver.
67D38A33-0AF3-4810-A864-E7139EEF4425.jpeg

1ABBD53E-250E-4757-A013-D81461D622EB.jpeg

0713D655-EABA-47C7-893F-4EA2E507D6CC.jpeg

The gorilla
39DF9598-2A22-4C9D-9E6E-22B1B081A139.jpeg

As I plan to run strains from multiple breeders now I figured it would be best to start a new thread.
The plan is to continue on with mephisto of coarse. Always great harvests and quality smoke.

I am doing a good amount of testing and growing for short stuff coming up shortly. More auto gorilla and some new strains I haven't even heard of yet.

Also doing some dinafem AM and C+ not sure what they are yet but I'm sure it will be wonderful.

My rooms very bare as I try to evacuate the bugs. My electric bill will be nice as I'm only running 330 watts total lol.
The AutoCob room has 2 sour livers and 2 northern cheese haze going.
View attachment 806019

Outside of the AutoCob room I have one lonely auto gorilla going under 2 cobs. This plant is shaping up very nicely. Very little effort so far, drip feed from the blumats and minor lst.
View attachment 806017
I was planning on ordering a king plus 1200w led panel until I heard about auto cobs. How big of one would I need to do a room that’s 4ft long 4ft y’all and 2ft deep and how much would that cost. I’ve read some info on them and I’m very intrigued by them.

I was planning on ordering a king plus 1200w led panel until I heard about auto cobs. How big of one would I need to do a room that’s 4ft long 4ft y’all and 2ft deep and how much would that cost. I’ve read some info on them and I’m very intrigued by them.

For a 2x4 space 2-3 are recommended. You will need to do some training to keep the plants as short as possible. I’m not familiar with the king plus 1200 but if it’s another epistar panel it’s probably a waste of money.

I
For a 2x4 space 2-3 are recommended. You will need to do some training to keep the plants as short as possible. I’m not familiar with the king plus 1200 but if it’s another epistar panel it’s probably a waste of money.
really only plan to do 2-3 plants at a time not really covering the entire room.

Back