Grow Mediums Barney’s Farm LSD-25 (photo) in 8.5L Autopots w/coco, TF nutrients, and AutoCobs

Quick update on how the first training went. This morning when I opened the tent the two biggest girls in the back were standing straight up while each still wearing two clothespins attached to their top stem. Sorry I did not get a picture. This morning I take & remove all bondage items right before lights out. When I got home tonight they had only been awake for 1 hour and this is what I walked into.

081E27FB-1C3D-44F0-928D-D5E2B639250A.jpeg
FAD1FED7-0E4E-4C67-A38A-65A32959FE4A.jpeg

Hard to say if I ever trained these ladies. :crying:As you can see they bounced right back from it. I think I will have to be a little more forceful next time.

Happy Growing everyone!! :hookah:

Last edited:
Ok, for those that know me this might not come as a shocker, but I’m into bondage. With the beginning of the 12 hour light cycle my girls are becoming ladies :dancer:and need to be trained accordingly. :shooty: So here for your enjoyment is HemiSync’s 50 Shades of Green. :frog:

I know these arent autos, but is this your way of LST? I will be getting involved in LST for my autos in a run or two. Been thinking of how to do it. Do these clothes pegs simply add weight to a branch and bend it over to the desired position?
Cheers
SS

I know these arent autos, but is this your way of LST? I will be getting involved in LST for my autos in a run or two. Been thinking of how to do it. Do these clothes pegs simply add weight to a branch and bend it over to the desired position?
Cheers
SS
No problem. I use this same LST with autos as well. I love nothing more than to tie them down and watch them struggle to get back to the lights. It’s amazing how fast they achieve their goal.

Only recently saw the clothespin trick, here I believe, and decided to try it versus the plant wire. I tied them down again this morning, but used the wire to hold their tops down. This will keep them from lifting those clothespins to the COBs. And yes the clothespins add extra weight without having to find a place to secure the end of a wire or tie down. If one isn’t heavy enough u can always clip another one to the first, gravity is your friend. Using the notch in the pin to keep from adding pressure to the branch. I top autos as well, but the timing for topping an auto is much more narrow.

Be sure to start a journal here and tag me in when you start your next grow. There are so many helpful people here, that starting a journal can only help. I journal here mainly to keep myself on track and I have never found any grower software or apps that are any better than this method. Plus, no software can get you feedback like this. :crying:

When is the time to "top" an Auto?

Happy Bunny Morning to all
No problem. I use this same LST with autos as well. I love nothing more than to tie them down and watch them struggle to get back to the lights. It’s amazing how fast they achieve their goal.

Only recently saw the clothespin trick, here I believe, and decided to try it versus the plant wire. I tied them down again this morning, but used the wire to hold their tops down. This will keep them from lifting those clothespins to the COBs. And yes the clothespins add extra weight without having to find a place to secure the end of a wire or tie down. If one isn’t heavy enough u can always clip another one to the first, gravity is your friend. Using the notch in the pin to keep from adding pressure to the branch. I top autos as well, but the timing for topping an auto is much more narrow.

Be sure to start a journal here and tag me in when you start your next grow. There are so many helpful people here, that starting a journal can only help. I journal here mainly to keep myself on track and I have never found any grower software or apps that are any better than this method. Plus, no software can get you feedback like this. :crying:

When is the time to "top" an Auto?

Happy Bunny Morning to all
For me, I prefer around the fifth node, but snip the node as soon as you can to reduce shock. I won’t top them a second time. I love autos, but they can be sensitive.

Day 33

Well the ladies proved they could pull themselves upright even with two clothespins attached to their tops. So today before lights out the we had another S&M session. This time using plant wire to hold down the tops while still using clothespins to pull down the side branching. If they want to pull those up to the light that will be great but for now their tops are tied down. I fully expect to get home from work tonight and see all of their tops still tied down but fully turned back up to the light.
348642DB-066C-4A49-9CCC-5919D4CBFFAE.jpeg
7B1A9099-BC9B-4807-A79B-F2A2DBE2A9B2.jpeg

F2F588D5-3661-43DB-8490-21670F8F0825.jpeg
224167D1-B875-48A8-9A08-B7F717836497.jpeg
848F7AEC-E9D8-4767-A6A2-BB5363E45E7E.jpeg

Happy Growing everyone! :vibes::karmacloud:
:hookah:

Nice job @HemiSync I did the clothes pin LST on my girls
I knew I saw it on here somewhere, it had to be your grow. That was like an aha moment when I saw that in your journal. I literally slapped my forehead and said, why didn’t I think of that. It works a treat too. I could not believe it when Kaya picked up her top and took the two clothespins with her. :thanks: It really saves time trying to tie them down.

Is that bondage or bendage? Anyway, the work looks surgical bro. Very tidy and purposeful looking.
I think you have to bind them to bend them. :rofl: It may look surgical but actually, while I joke about the process, I do a lot of it by how I feel. I look at the young lady and feel what will work best for her and do it. I have a friend who overthinks the whole process and becomes paranoid he is going to hurt them and freezes. I tell him, just let go, take a breath, relax, grab a branch, and bend it over. You should have seen him the first time I introduced super cropping to him.
:pass:

Last edited:
Back