Grow Mediums Barney’s Farm LSD-25 (photo) in 8.5L Autopots w/coco, TF nutrients, and AutoCobs

Day 34/3

Got home last night and all the tops on the ladies were reaching for the lights. Meggie and Kaya had practically wrenched loose from their wire tie downs. I retied all three ladies and adjusted a couple clothespins. Water in the reservoir was down to 3.5 inches from 6 inches on day 31, pH has crept up to 6.5, adjusted down to 6. Let the bubbler run in the reservoir for a couple hours to stir everything up and aerate the mix.

Going to start adding number of days into flower, hence the Day 34/3 as the heading. Bob is starting to look really healthy, but still can’t tell sex yet.
View attachment 886274 View attachment 886275 View attachment 886276 View attachment 886277 View attachment 886278 View attachment 886279 View attachment 886280 View attachment 886281
View attachment 886282 View attachment 886283

And here is a group shot under natural lighting.
View attachment 886273

Looking good @HemiSync , I'm just finishing a jar of LSD 25 off by Barneys, really great to grow and your bound to get rockets, Its got a nice day time stone for me... but I must warn you, my one pheno I had stank of cat piss after the cure. No joke straight up cat's piss and nothing else, you could just about taste it on the smoke as well. Not trying to put you off or anything ;)

better late then never. Pulling a chair up... some catching up to done today, after I've been to the dentist... glad I got a stash of GG4 hash to get through the aftermath.
:welcome:To the party. :frog:We really just got started and the ladies have been twisting to my will for the first week of 12/12. I flipped them a couple weeks earlier than I normally would due to,time constraints on the grow and my meds are getting low. So, I decided to reserve training for these first few days before they really start to flower. Never flipped photos at a mere twelve inches before, but that might explain how I have had way more plant than my tent should have handled on occasion. E56BFC2F-194E-4C09-9FF6-2F5F5C8475A9.jpeg And that was still 4 weeks before I harvested. Yea I was newer and dumber. :rofl:

Barney’s says these are good for about 100cm. Some grower stuff I have read says more like 60-90. Two feet would be great, 3-3.5 feet of plants I don’t want. These lights are finally going to prove to me that for 3 years I have been growing with a tent too short. :nono: The tent math says biggest plant I can have under an AutoCob is 2-2.5 feet from the Autopots. Next tent will be 80 inches tall and then I can stretch upwards some.

Sorry to hear about the dentist, I feel your pain. In two weeks I go in for major dental work, actually two days worth and I’m not looking forward to it. :sadcry: I hope you feel better fast.

Good to see you drop by. I did mean to be so long winded, just waked n’ baked. :crying:
:pass:

I would give the LSD a rating of about 80% stretch, but I'm only going on the one plant I grew.

I'm just about getting over the dentist now... I go for the drugs really, that stuff they knock you out with is awesome. Best come down ever, especially when you top it up with a LSD joint ;)
Think I'm paying for the dentist retirement with the work I'm having... the good old rave days have left there mark.

Looking good @HemiSync , I'm just finishing a jar of LSD 25 off by Barneys, really great to grow and your bound to get rockets, Its got a nice day time stone for me... but I must warn you, my one pheno I had stank of cat piss after the cure. No joke straight up cat's piss and nothing else, you could just about taste it on the smoke as well. Not trying to put you off or anything ;)
Have you seen the pheno that looks like Bob? Just a stick of a plant? It looks nothing like it’s sisters. I’m leaving it go just to see what developes.

Cat piss doesn’t put me off in weed. I’ve had worse tastes. Plus I’m one those 5% that thinks cilantro smells like dirty socks, so I don’t trust my sniffer for smelling the fine terpenes of cannabis. The sweet seeds dark devil I grew, cured perfectly, smells just like turpentine to me. My buddies say NO. I had a wise stoner tell me once that if you like the smell of the weed and are excited by its smell, the high will be better for you. :hookah:

@Greenleaf Nutrients This is the grow I was referring to in your thread. I’m looking to put at least one of my ladies on a separate reservoir starting now if you don’t think the shock would be too great? I could have one on its own reservoir by tomorrow since I already have the 230g sample bag I received before finding out about your AFN offer.

Any of you other Mega Crop users, @Dabber @Ripper , I know you are one, what do you think about switching mid grow and what amounts would you use for coco?

Have you seen the pheno that looks like Bob? Just a stick of a plant? It looks nothing like it’s sisters. I’m leaving it go just to see what developes.

Cat piss doesn’t put me off in weed. I’ve had worse tastes. Plus I’m one those 5% that thinks cilantro smells like dirty socks, so I don’t trust my sniffer for smelling the fine terpenes of cannabis. The sweet seeds dark devil I grew, cured perfectly, smells just like turpentine to me. My buddies say NO. I had a wise stoner tell me once that if you like the smell of the weed and are excited by its smell, the high will be better for you. :hookah:

I say grow the runts... if I didn't I wouldn't have found that super frosty GG4 that I've just chopped. Pissy little thing at the start when I drop the beans (in fact they all started off runty), diffident think it was going to make it. Turned out right in the end.

I leave the final smelling to my misses, I'm now nose blind unless I stick my nose right into the buds.

@Greenleaf Nutrients This is the grow I was referring to in your thread. I’m looking to put at least one of my ladies on a separate reservoir starting now if you don’t think the shock would be too great? I could have one on its own reservoir by tomorrow since I already have the 230g sample bag I received before finding out about your AFN offer.

Any of you other Mega Crop users, @Dabber @Ripper , I know you are one, what do you think about switching mid grow and what amounts would you use for coco?
I am not versed in coco but I will say I got nitrogen claw in my girls at 4.5 grams per gallon so I have backed off to 3 grams per gallon hoping to see a change here in the next few days. Switching mid grow should not be an issue I don’t think

I did with the Kush grow I started on day 21

Here's what I'd mix up, using RO water. For the stage your in based on slowandeasy's recommendations for autoflower's at about the same stage as yours.
4.5g MC
2g calmag pro
1g sweet candy
Per gallon

I used less and could see it wasn't enough.
You could probably use less calmag since your using tap.

Back