Grow Mediums Barney’s Farm LSD-25 (photo) in 8.5L Autopots w/coco, TF nutrients, and AutoCobs

Looking great Hemi!:d5:
:thanks:

They are looking like heaven. Look out full tent. Simply marvelous

:bow:
Hopefully flipping these girls to 12/12 around day 30 will keep that from happening. While I love the idea of a full tent, I have fought humidity when the tent was packed full and it was no fun and I’m sure the yield suffered. :wall:

These ladies are supposed to flower for 60-65 days so I have no doubt they will stretch twice their size from when I flip them. In addition, I would like to pull this harvest in before June and flipping them this Thursday will have me harvesting June 1st. Let’s see how this great plan works out. :crying:Either way it will be an adventure.

Day 26

Just a couple pics to show that topping the girls did not bother them at all. I’m pretty sure all three jumped a half inch overnight. When I put them on the reservoir this week I might up the strength a little as all of them are showing a little yellowing on the bottom leaves. Tops are all feeling and looking great and an amazing pine green.

Bob has not been topped and won’t be. Looks to be recovering from the transplant and still looks like a weed of a boy to me, we will soon see. The seeds I dropped into coco starters have not popped above ground. I’m not that surprised as I have had very bad luck with this breeder. No big deal as I have tent reconfigured for three autopots now. If they do pop up they might become solo cup girls. Anyhow if anyone is still reading here are the group shots on day 26 right before lights out.

Just to show what it really looks like in there.
FB69E1E2-D3BF-4522-BD0A-CEB5E7D0FD21.jpeg

437AB0DA-1B38-4C3B-8A46-7ADFD02FB3A9.jpeg

Happy growing everyone.

Day 26

Just a couple pics to show that topping the girls did not bother them at all. I’m pretty sure all three jumped a half inch overnight. When I put them on the reservoir this week I might up the strength a little as all of them are showing a little yellowing on the bottom leaves. Tops are all feeling and looking great and an amazing pine green.

Bob has not been topped and won’t be. Looks to be recovering from the transplant and still looks like a weed of a boy to me, we will soon see. The seeds I dropped into coco starters have not popped above ground. I’m not that surprised as I have had very bad luck with this breeder. No big deal as I have tent reconfigured for three autopots now. If they do pop up they might become solo cup girls. Anyhow if anyone is still reading here are the group shots on day 26 right before lights out.

Just to show what it really looks like in there.
View attachment 882156
View attachment 882155

Happy growing everyone.
Thanks for the updates

Thanks for the updates
Thanks for following along. Please don’t be a lurker and that goes for all you lurkers out there. Questions, comments, and even criticisms are welcome, including just general BS.

Big surprise coming up for the flowering, I can say it will be the biggest change to my garden since I added the Autopots. Don’t want to jinx it just yet.

Thanks for following along. Please don’t be a lurker and that goes for all you lurkers out there. Questions, comments, and even criticisms are welcome, including just general BS.

Big surprise coming up for the flowering, I can say it will be the biggest change to my garden since I added the Autopots. Don’t want to jinx it just yet.
I am intrigued!:vibe:

B1944723-0FC5-46E8-9013-9C28BB851962.jpeg
Found an interesting trait on these LSD. They seem to produce 9 fingered leaves at a very early point in veg. All three of these are showing it and one I gave a friend to grow out has the same trait.

Hey man i been away for a while and was suckerpunched with a TAG !! shazam! my first tag
As i was scanning the thread seeing LSD 25 i thought it was an auto grow, but i realize this is a photo grow... I am just moving into week 15 of my first Photo grow it seems like so slow... but at the stage I am at the Budz are Popping man its nuts... I am just used to the autos screaming across the finish lline and be done.

I love my autopots too... had some clogging issues till i changed over to Magacrop on my nutes....
its looking good Man!!

Hey man i been away for a while and was suckerpunched with a TAG !! shazam! my first tag
As i was scanning the thread seeing LSD 25 i thought it was an auto grow, but i realize this is a photo grow... I am just moving into week 15 of my first Photo grow it seems like so slow... but at the stage I am at the Budz are Popping man its nuts... I am just used to the autos screaming across the finish lline and be done.

I love my autopots too... had some clogging issues till i changed over to Magacrop on my nutes....
its looking good Man!!
Yes I tagged a few people from when I use to post here. I did take a rather extended break. I grew to like the Fast Buds LSD Auto, that I had to try the photo version. Besides, I love autos, but sometimes they are prickly little bitches and get all uptight about the slightest little thing. The photo ladies just fall into a rhythm and keep going. If something does mess with them you have plenty of time to fix it.

I know about the longer grow cycle. I’m flipping at day 30 of veg and still have 9 weeks to go. I was going to veg longer, but then reminded myself how big these ladies can stretch once you do flip them. Tent is only 5.5 feet tall and I lose the last half foot to equipment so would like to keep the ladies at or about three feet. That plus the Autopots height and how big around they might get, it can fill that tent pretty quick. Still considering a scrog but really want to just get a mother plant off of Meggie and watch them grow naturally the first time.

Glad to hear all is well with the garden. What strain are running? Drop a picture in here if you like, it’s just us autopots nuts here. :bighug:

Day 28

Another update. Is daily too often? I really do it for myself so I have a photographic and written record of my sucesses and failures.

Everything is wonderful in the garden today. Girls are vegging upwards at the rate of 1/2 inch a day and that was after being topped. All three of them are showing 9 leaflet leaves. Check with a friend whom I gave a seed to and his is showing the same. Curious if we will make it to 11.

Lights are 30 inches above the canopy. Temps are ranging from 72-80f with humidity 32-68%. All are within a 1/2 inch of each other with Meggie being the tallest at almost 9.5 inches and Juanita being the smallest at a little under 9 inches. They are still just thriving in coco that was hand watered a few days ago. Well all except Bob who is still stunted by the transplant. It just sits there and looks ugly. I bet if I had not shocked it, it would have been close to 20 inches tall right now with little to none side growth and after the flip, proof positive of Bob’s gender. I could be wrong and I will gladly admit it here if so, but this plant has looked male since it had a few leaves on it and time will soon tell.

The 2 seeds that I had in the 6 pack nursery have not showed up above coco yet. I will let them sit as I have seen this strain go a week or more before making it up. On a happy note, the house plants I was trying to clone took and I transferred them to other locations in the house. There are a couple other projects in the tent but nothing that will be staying around.

According to an email I just got the garden upgrade should be here and hopefully installed by Friday, schedules permitting. Should be a good day to flip the girls to 12/12 and make ladies out and of them. Although, I think they will go on the reservoir for the first time Wednesday with 10 liters of veg formula at a little above 1/4 strength. Anyhow, enough of my baloney and note taking here are the girls.

185A369A-C8B4-4CE9-9DC4-5E2FA64729C9.jpeg
754F07BB-6F02-4DC9-A9DB-844B959272BD.jpeg

3946A4BD-556E-4D67-B6A9-0F0DF5C53EA2.jpeg
6E66F7E5-E680-4930-863F-6647F4A320A9.jpeg

6EC1021C-68FA-463A-BF6E-4D3BB847CF10.jpeg
41FA0602-D760-4391-AFD3-8079C47DE013.jpeg

73A7AF87-13C6-4431-BB03-5158C8DD9976.jpeg

DF08DC78-D3D5-41B6-B907-2BCDC4231C1B.jpeg
AA8E0257-57F1-4B3B-A47F-04818838091F.jpeg

Happy Growing everyone. :vibes:&:karmacloud:

Back