Grow Mediums Barney’s Farm LSD-25 (photo) in 8.5L Autopots w/coco, TF nutrients, and AutoCobs

good overhead shots!
Day 107 / 77 / 64

Ladies are trudging along and packing on the frost. The trichs are still mainly cloudy with maybe 5% amber. I’m going to push these out to at least Tuesday of next week. They are current drinking 1.25 inches of water each day. I have the MC at 3.5g per gallon, might back that off a little more tonight when I mix up a new batch of nutes.

Then considering swapping them out for a single plant in a 15 liter pot. Been watching a strain grow out at a friends place and have seen how long her branches become and have a feeling she will be perfect SCROG material.

View attachment 918870 View attachment 918871 View attachment 918872 View attachment 918873 View attachment 918874 View attachment 918875 View attachment 918876

Happy Growing everyone! :vibes:

Had a small bud just fall over and break off from the top of a large cluster a couple days ago, so I grabbed a couple shots of it before throwing onto my drying rack.
View attachment 918863 View attachment 918862 View attachment 918864

Here it is after a couple days on the drying rack. The RH is around 50% in there so it dried rather quickly. Gonna have a little test smoke tonight.
View attachment 918865
I just love it when a branch breaks at this point. It seems heaven sent :eyebrows:

Day 107 / 77 / 64

Ladies are trudging along and packing on the frost. The trichs are still mainly cloudy with maybe 5% amber. I’m going to push these out to at least Tuesday of next week. They are current drinking 1.25 inches of water each day. I have the MC at 3.5g per gallon, might back that off a little more tonight when I mix up a new batch of nutes.

Then considering swapping them out for a single plant in a 15 liter pot. Been watching a strain grow out at a friends place and have seen how long her branches become and have a feeling she will be perfect SCROG material.

View attachment 918870 View attachment 918871 View attachment 918872 View attachment 918873 View attachment 918874 View attachment 918875 View attachment 918876

Happy Growing everyone! :vibes:
They look marvelous.

I just love it when a branch breaks at this point. It seems heaven sent :eyebrows:
I know it’s not cured yet but wow this stuff will couch lock you for 30 minutes at a time solid and you don’t see it coming. Hit the bowl a couple times and just a couple minutes later I blinked my eyes and it was 45 mins later. Did that twice and realized I might want to get up right after and walk it off. :smoking:

They look marvelous.
:thanks:They smell really great. The back two are frosting up like crazy.

Hmmmm, buds breaking off at the top, huh??? I think we need to send that stem off to the lab and have it examined for signs of metal stress. Or my personal favorite, a Fiskars infestation :woohoo1::smokeit:

Hmmmm, buds breaking off at the top, huh??? I think we need to send that stem off to the lab and have it examined for signs of metal stress. Or my personal favorite, a Fiskars infestation :woohoo1::smokeit:
Yea it was the stem just could not hold it upright anymore and I needed a little taste, so the fiskars got called into play. Fiskars infestation, I like it! :d5:

This week the tops are all coming off, even though there is still hardly any amber. The trichs are stacking up on top of trichs, yet are still just cloudy plus they are still drinking 4 liters a day. Heck I might have to wait an extra week to see if these buds are just going to completely resin over. Then maybe an extra week for the bottom buds to frost up a little.

Got any thoughts on this harvest? I normally like about 25% amber but so far I’m only seeing like 5%. Plus these are the first buds I have seen that started trich development on the underside of the buds before forming on top. It was weird cause I thought there was very little but then I saw all those crystals under the leaves and bud. Now they are everywhere. :biggrin:

Edit: I could throw them out in the greenhouse for the next week or so, freeing up my tent for my next run.

Let 'em grow, let 'em grow. That is my input. Let the resin coat those ladies. If you have the time that is. Decisions decisions.

Let 'em grow, let 'em grow. That is my input. Let the resin coat those ladies. If you have the time that is. Decisions decisions.
It is a decision, that’s for sure. Usually by now they would have slowed down drinking and be showing a bit more amber. Timing is okay, I think. I have a mother plant I want to grow out and she can be ready at anytime. Plus, I can always move them to the greenhouse and feed them in a tray with an autovalve. Biggest issue is my personal stash is down to two strains and I hate not being able to switch off. Also I always have to wonder how long before you hit diminishing returns to the point where you are actually wasting electricity and nutrients.

Here's a little trick I discovered by accident once upon a time. Trim a small piece of calyx off one of the buds but look at the underside of it rather than the top. Not sure why it makes a difference, but when I'm having trouble seeing cloudy Vs amber sometimes that helps. Seems to show up better.... :shrug:
Otherwise, do what you gotta do! I always remind myself that amber trichromes are the result of past-peak as they start to degrade. That makes it easier for me to take them when in doubt.
But I like trippy / psychedelic more than couch lock ennyways so don't pay any attention to me :nono:

Back