Indoor Back to some auto

Day 51. Still a long way to go
20230106_170609.jpg

So I've read tonight a principle I've never heard before. By removing more fan leaves the buds will increase in size because canibus is wind pollinated, and removing leaves allow the buds to get more of the breeze. I've always been more on the side of photosynthesis which if the more leave the more light can be obsorbed in my form of lamen terms. Has anyone got any info or results on these theory's and can fill me in. I have a shit tonne of leaves plus 2 fans trying to move air. Is it worth removing the leaf @blue @Jpkindbud @St. Tom @420autoflower

Attachments

• 20230111_212133.jpg
    20230111_212133.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230111_212146.jpg
    20230111_212146.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
In my personal opinion, I believe you could remove the large fans, and any that cover budsites on the inside of your plants. Are they healthy with no major problems? If so then you are ok. Don’t remove all at once though… a little every day. So as not to stress the plant.

I don't know about making your buds bigger but better light getting through your canopy will always help:d5: so I feel if your plants are very dense start removing them slowly as jp said also I'm very interested in other people's thoughts

I don't know about making your buds bigger but better light getting through your canopy will always help:d5: so I feel if your plants are very dense start removing them slowly as jp said also I'm very interested in other people's thoughts
I cant say exposing lower bud sites to direct light made my buds bigger, but more dense yes, after I put my auto on a stand, tucked and snipped some leaves blocking bud sites, within about 8 days it went from larfy small buds the size of a quarter to almost rock solid buds the size of a quarter everything below that is still kinda larfy as the intensity is just too low that far down. Im sure if there was more openess to my tent and light could reflect in down there it would be a different story

Back