Indoor Back to some auto

So ill give the girls there first hair cut tomorrow. I'll remove any of the loose airy crap from underneath. Plants are now getting 3 feeds per day was hoping for some more size before flower but not very old and only early flower. Hoping to still get a decent canopy. Turning my lights up to 20 hours aswell.
20221220_213655.jpg

I'd always understood that topping was to help the lower side branches grow out during the stretch and create more tops. Can't see much use for it after the stretch other than consistent canopy height.... at the loss of tops.

I'd always understood that topping was to help the lower side branches grow out during the stretch and create more tops. Can't see much use for it after the stretch other than consistent canopy height.... at the loss of tops.
I would supercrop after stretch for an even canopy. Rub stem between finger and thumb where you want the bend. Then when you hear/feel a grinding between fingers you’re good to bend over and tie off. It’ll create a “knuckle” where the bend happened.

Back