Indoor Back to some auto

One strain ive always had issues with was dark devil. It's always been and early flowering plant for me which is frustrating as is meant to be a good yeilder and for me it's always been terrible. On the other hand though it's always shown great color.. This one already is giving a dark purple.
20221225_211000.jpg

Accidently left the pump timer on constant and gave them 15 litres of 24 hours. But the girls aren't showing any signs of stress, more the fact of burnt throigh the nutes. Guess that's the good thing about coco aswell as means I didn't dry the coco out in the heat we've been having. Day 42 and really wished I'd planted a bruce banner instead of the dark devil but guess it's always worth a try
20221228_202455.jpg

So this is my last batch of feeding with the root xs. Next I'll add the flora max rezin and I'm going to add green planets horti rawk. I'll also take all the bottom growth out of the plants to focus more energy on the tops. What are people's results with p vs k nutes. What do you find packs the size and weight on 

Attachments

• ADDT98101.jpg
    ADDT98101.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 5
Really glad I bought the bigger tent. Really wish I had the coin for the light I'll purchase as these would have been great. Really wish I ran a Bruce banner instead of the dark devil. Owell time to invest in some better air flow to limit my chances of mould as the plants start to perspire more.
20230102_200309.jpg

I thought it was strange too but I guess it's how general hydroponics sometimes adds a small portion of bloom to there veg feed
Thats strange, too much flowering nutes can have a negative effect in the root zone during veg though. Excess phosphorus can lock out magnesium.

Back