Indoor Back to some auto

I'm not going to top them just remove any lower folage that won't get any light
Its ok to leave fan leaves on. If you wanna cut away stuff cut auxiliary branches that wont recieve light. The fan leaves feed the tops and roots

Thats strange, too much flowering nutes can have a negative effect in the root zone during veg though. Excess phosphorus can lock out magnesium.
Strangely enough this nutrient resigm I have had very little calmag issues and am yet to add any extra calmag. I'm thinking possibly the flower enhancer may have a calmag supplement on it or something that helps it. It seamed to work yet I'm still mid flower so hopefully it hasn't locked anything else out

Strangely enough this nutrient resigm I have had very little calmag issues and am yet to add any extra calmag. I'm thinking possibly the flower enhancer may have a calmag supplement on it or something that helps it. It seamed to work yet I'm still mid flower so hopefully it hasn't locked anything else out
Thats awesome actually. I dont run coco but Ive ran into mag lockout from phosphorus before in soil. So i was waaaaaaay overboard

Thats awesome actually. I dont run coco but Ive ran into mag lockout from phosphorus before in soil. So i was waaaaaaay overboard
I've found if you use calmag through veg you will run into calmag issues in flower. Thats using tap water though. It's not a proven theory but just something I've noticed

I've found if you use calmag through veg you will run into calmag issues in flower. Thats using tap water though. It's not a proven theory but just something I've noticed
Its possible. For me, i was just feeding way too much, growing in fox farm soil, started feeding right away....big mistake. That run is over though, plant hermied

Its possible. For me, i was just feeding way too much, growing in fox farm soil, started feeding right away....big mistake. That run is over though, plant hermied
I just use a cyco or another coco perlite mix I can't remember the name of. Although going to have to look at other options as it keeps going up in price. I've actually stuck pretty much to the feed sheet with this. Haven't checked ppm or tc at all which I probably should. Found my ph has stayed quite stable with this nutrient and I haven't had to adjust the mix each day, once its set thats been it which is nice.

I just use a cyco or another coco perlite mix I can't remember the name of. Although going to have to look at other options as it keeps going up in price. I've actually stuck pretty much to the feed sheet with this. Haven't checked ppm or tc at all which I probably should. Found my ph has stayed quite stable with this nutrient and I haven't had to adjust the mix each day, once its set thats been it which is nice.
Thats actually really nice and the sound of that makes me wanna try coco out, but I probably wont lol

So added another fan to cool hopefully cool the environment aswell as move some more air. Going to start a molasses feed every couple of days aswell for some extra sugars and carbs. Hoping it will also help some of the live bacteria the great white and mamoth p have introduced.
20230105_224032.jpg

20230105_224025.jpg

Back