Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

any chance that Seymore could translate War and Peace into Swaheli in his spare time as well.

I hope Seymour doesnt mind me me doing this and I suspect he wont. Dude he did a journal and you really expect him to write you detailed instructions?

I have just finished reading the entire journal from start to finish after seeing the video on youtube. It took me a good 2.5 hours to get through! lol :D I have never seen anything like that, this is truly amazing and I'm sure it's not just down to the equipment but definite grower skills right there. It has inspired me to start saving for this particular set up even though I have never growed before, I have been an avid smoker for the past 14 years. I know I would not yield the same results but I will definitely strive to get there. Major kudos to Seymour.. I'll be back to bug you with questions lol haha :p Respect.

I'm late to the party and I'm very impressed. Has the grow journal been converted into a document? Started reading the thread, but it seems like I'm missing some steps. I'd like to try to duplicate the feat down to the finest detail.

I'm late to the party and I'm very impressed. Has the grow journal been converted into a document? Started reading the thread, but it seems like I'm missing some steps. I'd like to try to duplicate the feat down to the finest detail.

i didnt do the journal as a how-to dwc with l.e.d i just put together a test grow for dutch passion, i did a step by step in my current grow which may help you out, their are no real set rules with dwc other than res temps the rest you can make up as you go along

https://www.autoflower.org/f52/dutch-passion-starryder-grow-seymour-buds-9002.html

cheers

I hope Seymour doesnt mind me me doing this and I suspect he wont. Dude he did a journal and you really expect him to write you detailed instructions?

Yes and he wants it on his desk by Friday! Haha

Seymour, I know this is getting old, but you sir, are an inspiration.

Thank you very much, I'm learning loads from you.

May the munchies be with you...

I read this thread before as a non AFN member.. This is my second time reading it, I have since joined AFN and you guys are great I must say. There's a lot of talent on this site.

Firstly, I wanna congratulate you on a truly epic grow, you have certainly opened my eyes. I'm def gonna use your nutrient schedule as the basis for my next grow. I'm doin a TD grow at the minute with only a few weeks left til harvest. My next grow is gonna be in a smaller tent (1.2x80x1.6), 5 TDs in an 8 pot wilma system using 600w hps and cooltube, also gonna be running co2 and have them in a 2.5 x 3.5 scrog. I hope to have enough money by the end of my next grow to get myself 2 of those 189X L.E.Ds then ill be settled lol

And secondly, i hope that by applying your impeccable choice of nutrients with Hazy and Billy Wu's excellent scrogging and co2 techniques I'll soon be on to a winner!!

Hats off to you Seymour, absolutely top class mate

Last edited:
Back