Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

yes Dani, that is Think Different. If you keep the seeds in the fridge you will be able to germinate them after several years storage. The seed germination rates decrease as the seeds get older. By putting seeds in cold storage you slow down the 'aging' process.

Hi Tony!...thx man!

if without fridge?:(

my grow is secret!

a kiss,
Dani

Seymour! Awesome grow. I have a question about your bloom booster. You start feeding the booster from week 1 of flower onwards, are you using full strength or reducing the dosage for auto?

Thanks buddy!

7 days dry? I thort it took 2 weeks and then still needed to be cured to be fully dry? What do you dry these in or how? And does it jeopardise flavour drying it that quickly?

This was a great journal. It inspired me to purchase Think Different thru Attitude. I spent $50 bucks on 3 beans. None popped. Had 5 Nirvana Bubblelicious beans sitting right next to the Think Different and they all did pop and are doing well. Very sad the Think Different did not pop, was looking forward to trying it. 6th go around with the bubble and have yet to lose a single bean so some luck there.

Hmm that sucks nytros. I had all seven of mine germinate successfully with no problems.

wow!!! almost 300,000 views!!! Big props to SB and DP making us all "think different" about autos

I hope it is an acceptable practice to place a question/statement on athread that has finished, if not, I apologise.

1st I have to say, having now read all 50 pages of this journal what anenjoyable time I have had reading it.

Mr Buds is clearly not a mere grower but an artiste.

Dutch Passion are one of the most singularly unique seed suppliers out therewith their approach to launching Think Different.

Well done to all involved (this forum included) for supplying us with such anawesome journal. I have ordered 3 TD seeds which shall go into soak as soon asthey arrive.

I have been using Led for a few years with great success on photo strains soit is most gratifying to see the virtues of such lights clearly extolled on apublic forum.

Well done indeed.

Ok, to my question, which I am slightly embarrassed to ask as obviously inall 50 pages not one other reader has felt the need to ask.

With regards to Seymours EC readings; he states readings of .6 or .8 or 1.2.

I only understand these readings in ppm, so is .6 the same as 600ppm ?Is .8 the same as 800ppm ? etc

I do apologise if this is a total no brainer but I like to be sure ratherthan make assumptions.

The answer to this question will then lead on to further questions, namely;If the answer to my question is yes then sadly this causes me furtherconfusion.

I am new to autos, at present about 3 weeks into my 1st auto grow and I havefound a major difference between autos and photos to be the feedingregime.

Many times on this forum I have read it stated categorically by experiencedgrowers that you never feed an auto before at least 16 days, others say waituntil the cotyledons begin to shrivel before feeding, any nutes before thistime will inevitably lead to nute burn and so on.

However Seymour does not wait this long.

Can anyone explain ? I really am sorry if I am missing an obvious point, isit an expression of the plants genotype or can all autos be fed from the start?

I appreciate any replies and apologise for my rambling manner, but I likethe questionee to understand the reason behind the request from the questioner.

lol

PPM has a few scales. One is the total dissolved solids scale... 500 ppm = EC 1.0. Another is 700 = 1.0. I can't remember the name of all of them because I don't use them and just use EC, but you can check Canna's nutrient calculator to see which is which and how they convert to EC.

All i can say is:
How you did it?
special techniques like Watts of LED,s , fertilizer, etc.

And for the end, amazing!!

AND SO BEAUTIFUL :stylez rasta smoke:

Back