Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

Seymour, i've seen your grows on you tube, fan of DWC and LED, hope you dont mind a newbie following along.:peace:

Hey seymour!

I've took a screen shot of day 21 of your TD grow. I've bought all the nutes. Formulex, rhizotonic, liquid silicon, Canna aqua vega/flores, superior potash, pk 13/14 and carbo-load. I've written out a rough growing schedule based on your thread as a guideline for my grow.

I understand that at this stage of your grow you were running aqua vega/rhiz/silicon along with carbo-load. I was curios as to what dosage of carbo-load you would recommend using at this stage and what was the purpose of introducing it a week before running the flowering nutes?

I know your a busy man so understand if you can't answer right away.

:peace:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 263
Hey seymour!

I've took a screen shot of day 21 of your TD grow. I've bought all the nutes. Formulex, rhizotonic, liquid silicon, Canna aqua vega/flores, superior potash, pk 13/14 and carbo-load. I've written out a rough growing schedule based on your thread as a guideline for my grow.

I understand that at this stage of your grow you were running aqua vega/rhiz/silicon along with carbo-load. I was curios as to what dosage of carbo-load you would recommend using at this stage and what was the purpose of introducing it a week before running the flowering nutes?

I know your a busy man so understand if you can't answer right away.

you can use carbo-load at any stage of the grow you want it doenst just have to be used for flower, i wanted to use the carboload early on as it kinda acts like a plant stimulant if that makes sense, its a bit like drinking a can of red-bull and you get that energy burst this has the same reaction to your plants, i used to notice the difference within 24 hours of adding it to the res as the aromas would greatly intensify , i used it at 8ml per res right up untill flush

my feeding regime was quite intense back then and i was forever getting pm's asking me how to do this and that so ive now simplyfied my feeding schedule to just a 3 part base nutrient and pk 13/14 with out any loss in production, sometimes its better to start with just the base nutrients and a pk booster and then add extra things along the way as you get more confident with your system and set-up

you have a pretty well documeneted grow diary right here which tells you the ec's and ph i was using and you can also see where i made mistakes so it should be pretty easy to replicate this grow and push the think different to even bigger extremes

im sure if i was to run this strain again i could outdo what ive already done :thumbs:

you can use carbo-load at any stage of the grow you want it doenst just have to be used for flower, i wanted to use the carboload early on as it kinda acts like a plant stimulant if that makes sense, its a bit like drinking a can of red-bull and you get that energy burst this has the same reaction to your plants, i used to notice the difference within 24 hours of adding it to the res as the aromas would greatly intensify , i used it at 8ml per res right up untill flush

my feeding regime was quite intense back then and i was forever getting pm's asking me how to do this and that so ive now simplyfied my feeding schedule to just a 3 part base nutrient and pk 13/14 with out any loss in production, sometimes its better to start with just the base nutrients and a pk booster and then add extra things along the way as you get more confident with your system and set-up

you have a pretty well documeneted grow diary right here which tells you the ec's and ph i was using and you can also see where i made mistakes so it should be pretty easy to replicate this grow and push the think different to even bigger extremes

im sure if i was to run this strain again i could outdo what ive already done :thumbs:

I'm sure you could!! No sweat!! Its a beast of a strain, i got 7.5oz and 8.5oz off 2 of my own TDs and I'm usually only pulling 3-4 oz a plant. Still i would like to start pulling 10+ from my plants and I'm gonna use your nutrient combination on a photo scrog in hydro, hope it works! 4 different kushes! Ill obviously have to adopt your nutes to the grow and possibly change a few things but if I stick roughly to what you done I'm know that should be enough :) after all 356g is one hell of a tough act to follow haha

Anyway, Cheers for that mate, I never knew that about the carbo-load but it makes total sense. Ill be trying it out for sure.

Seymour is one of your pics you took the actual pic they use on the Seed bank to represent this strain! It's looks like it bro! Lol if so that is just cool as shit man! Congrats on the win again!

Seymour is one of your pics you took the actual pic they use on the Seed bank to represent this strain! It's looks like it bro! Lol if so that is just cool as shit man! Congrats on the win again!

yeah it is , dutch passions have the rights to use my pics as it was them who provided me the seeds to perform the grow, i gotta admit at the time you didnt see dutch passions picking many growers to showcase a brand new strain that only they knew exsisted so you could imagine the pressure i was under to actually get it right with many people watching the event unfold in real time, looking back i dont think i could of asked for a better result

since this grow ducth passion have trusted quite a few people to showcase some of their new strains so its worked out really well for everybody not to mention their free seeds in return for a grow diary offer they were doing

great team and a great group of people to work with and the genetics are 1st class, i gurantee they have a strain in their collection that you could smoke for the rest of your days ;)

so far i could happily grow their auto taiga and auto blueberry and never look at another strain again, taiga to wake and bake and blueberry for bed time :thumbs:

seymour

yes Dani, that is Think Different. If you keep the seeds in the fridge you will be able to germinate them after several years storage. The seed germination rates decrease as the seeds get older. By putting seeds in cold storage you slow down the 'aging' process.

Back