Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

"Suddenly, Seymour is here to provide me, Sweet understanding, Seymour's my friend." They wrote Little Shop of Horrors about you didn't they? Did you name her Audrey II ? You forgot to put in your grow log how you fed with human bodies.

Seymour•
I think it would be cool if you could get your hands on a blackstar 240 and see what you could do :)

Awesome grow dude,I have just started 3 TD,one is in a 20l oxypot under 120w led with 5w diodes and the other two are in 6l airpots(to small for this strain I know) under a 180w led with 3w diodes,it's my first oxypot grow so can't wait to see to comparison. Hope the blueberry is going well.

Hi seymour. I was very impressed with your grow and i want to start one just like that.

This is the first time for me to and i need all the help i can get and who is better than you seymour.

I would appreciate if you could write to everything how to do from seed to harvest, lamps, setup, telt, nutrients, everything i dont want to do anything wrong.

Thanks

Hi seymour. I was very impressed with your grow and i want to start one just like that.

This is the first time for me to and i need all the help i can get and who is better than you seymour.

I would appreciate if you could write to everything how to do from seed to harvest, lamps, setup, telt, nutrients, everything i dont want to do anything wrong.

Thanks

I hope Seymour doesnt mind me me doing this and I suspect he wont. Dude he did a journal and you really expect him to write you detailed instructions?

Cool grow man, I'm trying something relatively similar, but I'm using General hydroponics waterfarm units which are a little smaller than the five gallon buckets you are using, but they both operate under the same concept. I am growing a high yielding auto strain as well called Auto-Pounder which was created by AutoSeeds.com, a company out of Spain. It is supposed to yield approx. 450grams/m2 and is also known for it's potency. I am on day 50 from seed and have one plant out of the three I am growing that is much larger than the other two (about 3.5ft. tall by 3ft. wide), I have one the his shorter and skinnier witha big cola forming on top and little popcorn buds pertuding all the way down... The last one to bloom is growing quickly and may catch up with the largest of the three by the time it finishes. Very excited to see what I end up with. This is my first grow ever and I think given that fact I'm doing quite well. Hopefully I can keep it up and finish strong!

Seymour, you should get commision on all the LEDs about to be bought! a true LED Revolutionary! Great work mate

Back