Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

my auto mazar grow

Reading the Mazar Thread

Not sure what you mean by 'they are covered in calyxs and have been like this since day 19 but they havent even started to put out any hairs'.
Covered in Calyxs? What do you mean by Calyxs? I thought they were the hairs.

calyx are the female parts on a plant where the seeds are formed, from the calyx they produce hairs which are reffered to as pistils, when the pollen hits these pistils (hairs) they become pregnated and the seeds grow inside the little pods

in the mazar thread i reffered to "they are coverd in calyx's" which is a sign they have gone into flower mode or on regular strains it can mean they are fully mature and ready to flower, the thing that baffled me with the mazar is they showed sex early on (day 19) but they wasnt putting out any hairs, i had to wait a good 10 - 15 days (day 35-40) before they both kicked into stretch after they had shown me they were female, hence why the grow took 100 days + to complete, it was well worth the wait though especially when she turned purple towards the end which i wasnt expecting ;)

hope this helps

what was your room temp for that grow

i root rot is caused by suffocation of the roots due to lack of oxygen, when the roots can no longer breathe they die and as they die they start to decay which is what causes pythium, by having immnese amounts of co2 dissolved into my buckets its prevents root rot,
cheers
Hey Semour, did you really mean Co2? Do you actually diffuse co2 into your DWC? I'm going to try to follow your log on my Think Different grow pretty close.
Thanks man.

Hey Semour, did you really mean Co2? Do you actually diffuse co2 into your DWC? I'm going to try to follow your log on my Think Different grow pretty close.
Thanks man.

lol nah, it was a mis-type by me its just meant to be o2 , i cant imagine pumping immense amounts of carbon dioxide into the res being very beneficial to the roots

cheers for pointing it out ;)

Amazing grow Seymour. And all the other grows aswell! you were the reason why I joined AFN :)

Enough of that, I wanna ask if you can make a smoke report on TD? I think alot of people is waiting to find out more about that smoke.

Cheers

Seymour congratulations on the awesome TD run. Smoke report coming soon?

yes smoke report please :D im 10 days in to my TD grow and want to know its all gonna be worthwhile lol

the smoke is very nice aswell, its more of an energetic type high where you wanna do things and if your sitting around you will just get bored easily, ive had the laugh attacks with this strain on more than 1 occasion when smoked with my freinds which i absoloutley love

im sure if you let her go longer it will be a totally different type of effect but i like my trichs cloudy and just turning amber, also different strains effect people in different ways, i honestly dont understand the whole purpose of smoke reports because whats good for 1 person might be shit for someone else

cheers

For me it's important to know about the couchlock, criative and giggle factor :D

Thank you Seymour! The guy that works at my grow shop in Portugal (that doesn't like forums) has already heard of you ahah!!

Seymour the description you reposted was all I was looking for. I could not agree more with you everyone is going to get a different effect.

Back