Indoor Ash-A-Ton and the hybrid Hempy bucket

The new blue berry baby.
3 days old now.
IMG_20170615_212551.jpg

Seen a few gnats. Wondering if it might be them causing my issue. Idk. It's still sad. Living. But sad. Getting some Skeeter dunks today.
It's just the one plant. The other is praying it's ass off lol
well you can have the same plant react differently... heavy eater as an example...
I doubt its the gnats... they are more just of a nuisance... ive had gnats threw the whole go... its like what budelee said the soils too moist allowing them to breed and hatch.. which also is my guess at why the plants not happy...
you could always try and break up the soil so it dry's .. but u could be scared of hurting its roots... only other thing I can say is go get papertowel and line the top of the soil with it... u'll see it absorb

well you can have the same plant react differently... heavy eater as an example...
I doubt its the gnats... they are more just of a nuisance... ive had gnats threw the whole go... its like what budelee said the soils too moist allowing them to breed and hatch.. which also is my guess at why the plants not happy...
you could always try and break up the soil so it dry's .. but u could be scared of hurting its roots... only other thing I can say is go get papertowel and line the top of the soil with it... u'll see it absorb
Good idea. Working ten again. So when I get home I'm going to try that

Don't see many of those here any more. Not sure I have seen one yet this year.
Doin the thinking. I'm going to remove the top layer til I get to roots. Towel dry a bit. Then add dry ass soil back. That should help suck some moisture out.

Doin the thinking. I'm going to remove the top layer til I get to roots. Towel dry a bit. Then add dry ass soil back. That should help suck some moisture out.
got the fix... since your hellbent on keeping the soil...
Amazon product
I did not know they made this... I'm gonna try this I think also key part on the bag... helps end root rot

got the fix... since your hellbent on keeping the soil...
Amazon product

That's under my soil already my brotha. Only about a 6 inch layer of soil. Then grow stone under that the rest of way down. Unless you mean mix those in the soil too

That's under my soil already my brotha. Only about a 6 inch layer of soil. Then grow stone under that the rest of way down. Unless you mean mix those in the soil too
exactly what that's for... mix in soil instead of perlite... worth a shot.. meh.... :pass:

exactly what that's for... mix in soil instead of perlite... worth a shot.. meh.... :pass:
Used it instead of small grade perlite for the "HEMPY" layer of grow bucket. But I will try to get a few in the soil. Put them down before I add the dry soil back

Back