Indoor Ash-A-Ton and the hybrid Hempy bucket

I either saved it's life or finished it off.
Removed quite a bit of soil. Borderline mud. Then punched a bunch of holes in the root ball. I know I damaged some. But if it lives it will help out.

Seeing this. If I continue with hybrid. Will have to find a better ratio of soil to grow stones. But the wet soil on the top is no good.

Asking for gnats and mold. The sad plant makes me sad lol. If does not pull out in a few days it's getting the kick. Not worth letting a pissed off plant bud. Might Hermie and might not even be worth it.

So tonight/Tomo
Dropping 2.
A back up mbap. And.... Northern cheese Haze.

Hope she pulls through. Half way there. But. Shit happens. And I ain't running out lol.

1497732353094-1478060150.jpg

mannnnn.... sulphur locked out?? light intensity??? have you tried moving the light?? put the other plant on that side and see if its just that side
lmao its gotta be too wet
like throw dynamite with this one...

Last edited:
mannnnn.... sulphur locked out?? light intensity??? have you tried moving the light?? put the other plant on that side and see if its just that side
How do you get sulphur lock?

Lights were the first adjustment. pH is perfect. Unless there's a nute problem. It's the wet soil. Giving her 48 more hours to pull out before I pull her out. Lol. She is starting to piss meh off

Lights were the first adjustment. pH is perfect. Unless there's a nute problem. It's the wet soil. Giving her 48 more hours to pull out before I pull her out. Lol. She is starting to piss meh off
when u pull it out re-pot it in soil... see if it gets happy... then you'll atleast know it was the wet

when u pull it out re-pot it in soil... see if it gets happy... then you'll atleast know it was the wet
How do I pull her out of the grow stones and through the bucket lol. But I have the buckets. And the soil. So why not. Going to change res today. Just to see. When I do that I'm hitting the timer.

Back