Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Ditto That!

I'm with the guys.. Jack 47 (I've grown a WHACK of Jack 47) and it never disappoints... Been a while tho...

And OG Kush!

I guess my opinion will not be approved by the gallery, I don't particularly care for Jack H. all that much. It failed me in taste tests and stone tests next to Girl Scout Cookies. But I'll stick with my original ocean grown choice.

OG KUSH baby!

Last year I had a JH x OG kush photo that tasted like chocolate mint ice cream I was in love... I need to grow that lol

I'm here and subbed up Elle! Caught up too. I love the group here! This is gonna be a fun ride!

:pass: :d5: :smokeout:

Here's some Edam Bomb for everyone...

:pass: :smokeout:

I'm here and subbed up Elle! Caught up too. I love the group here! This is gonna be a fun ride!
Cheers for the votes Rebel, and thanks for the like bomb! :bighug:Any chance of sorting out my other fat kitty rep badges please? :smoking:

Well folks it looks like it's going to be Jack 47 and OG Kush. Now I just need to get my missing manifold and I can get started. Today is a bit of an odd one. I have a meeting, then lunch with a friend, so I'm not sure when I'll be back but hopefully my missing bit comes in the post. Maybe I'll put a cob together later - it all depends on the amount of daylight I have.

@Rebel whose was the JH x OG photo? Is it in your coffee shop thread? I've been meaning to read it...

Have a grand day everyone! :pass::bighug:

No missing wilma piece sadly, so I'm already thinking about having a play with some automatic irrigation bits I got cheaply in Spain. One is a hanging reservoir with drippers, the other is four drip spikes which each take a cut down plastic bottle for a res. I might run something seriously budget friendly in them. I have small pots which are...6 inch square I think (they're upstairs and I can't be bothered to go check right now). Anyone reckon I could get a zip off a plant in a 6 inch pot? :woohoo1:

Cheers for the votes Rebel, and thanks for the like bomb! :bighug:Any chance of sorting out my other fat kitty rep badges please? :smoking:

Well folks it looks like it's going to be Jack 47 and OG Kush. Now I just need to get my missing manifold and I can get started. Today is a bit of an odd one. I have a meeting, then lunch with a friend, so I'm not sure when I'll be back but hopefully my missing bit comes in the post. Maybe I'll put a cob together later - it all depends on the amount of daylight I have.

@Rebel whose was the JH x OG photo? Is it in your coffee shop thread? I've been meaning to read it...

Have a grand day everyone! :pass::bighug:

Ah geez... :face: There I go again. Stoner brain! What's your total rep points Elle? :pass:

I didn't grow that... It was purchased. But I would like to make my own cross of it! Every Jack cross I've had has been lime/mint is... Crazy...

No missing wilma piece sadly, so I'm already thinking about having a play with some automatic irrigation bits I got cheaply in Spain. One is a hanging reservoir with drippers, the other is four drip spikes which each take a cut down plastic bottle for a res. I might run something seriously budget friendly in them. I have small pots which are...6 inch square I think (they're upstairs and I can't be bothered to go check right now). Anyone reckon I could get a zip off a plant in a 6 inch pot? :woohoo1:

I reckon you could with the right strain and pheno. Absolutely!!

Ah geez... :face: There I go again. Stoner brain! What's your total rep points Elle? :pass:

I didn't grow that... It was purchased. But I would like to make my own cross of it! Every Jack cross I've had has been lime/mint is... Crazy...

I reckon you could with the right strain and pheno. Absolutely!!
Thanks Reb! As of right now, 8993.

Now where the hell am I going to put a second tent for the fun stuff?

The manifold to attach the little feeder pipes to. It's starting to pee me off now! They get today's post to have it here, then I'm going to start complaining.

By the way I got a job yesterday...
Ah welcome home didn't you miss royal mail [emoji23] and congrats on the new job [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Ah welcome home didn't you miss royal mail [emoji23] and congrats on the new job [emoji106]
Thanks Wile! I did actually, getting stuff sent out there was expensive and extremely slow on occasion. Some things would arrive within a week and others took 6 weeks. You couldn't rely on it...

Cheers man!:pass::bighug:

Back