Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Having had a small amount of success with my last grow, I have decided to challenge myself further.

First off, all credit to @BigSm0 and @Dmrides220 for all the help and inspiration I've had!

So this time around, I have a 120 x 80 x 180 tall hydrolab tent which will have one cob to start with, moving up to two later on. I've only got the cob tonight so no pics yet because it's not hung up.

And... last grow was in compost that was really quite poor so I had cal/mag problems as well as white fly. This time, I'm getting a wilma. So that's two things out of three which will be new to me LOL, time to get my learning head on! (who remembers Worzel Gummidge?)

Who wants a front row seat? @witchyhour @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote @sanguine @hippy71 @trailanimal ? Bring your friends and anyone else who might be interested!

Wow! congrats on all the new gear!

OK my first cob is lit, and is pulling 45w. @Dmrides220 I can't turn it up any more. I'm partway through building the second one, I've had a play to make sure the screw turns anti-clockwise and it does, so I've wound it back up again and will see what it pulls once it's up. But it's still damn bright LOL!

I'm following you here for this. I can help with Wilma, or drip feeds, whatever you need to make. I live to serve (no, really!) The other poster (sorry forgot name) is correct, growing multiple autos in a wilma will be hard. I'm doing that right now, but picked strains that would live together.

Here are the seeds I have to choose from, I want people to have some input! Of these, what would you like to see me try and grow?
Sweet Seeds mystery auto (their mix)
Sweet Seeds mystery fem (their mix)
Sweet Seeds Jack47 auto
Zambeza Blueberry auto
Zambeza Vanilla Ice auto
Zambeza Power Kush auto
Sumo White Widow Original auto
OG Kush auto (unknown breeder)
Amnesia fem (unknown breeder)
FastBuds Gorilla Glue
FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies
Unknown (because I forgot but it may be some Diesel variant, can't even remember if it's fem or auto LOL - they were replacements for non-germing beans of another type)

I will point out that I DON'T want to pop either of the FB yet because I want to take part in the grow battle in May with one. So out of everything else, I need to choose two.

Pipe up and give me your thoughts!

What a wonderful thing! that's a killer selection, your set for a while! It makes me wonder some of the basics. Have you chosed strains for medical use? for yourself, for a friend? For recreation? cooking? whatever do you plan to do with it can dictate your seed choices. I agree GSC is rockin! But for medicine you may choose another. Verdabase dot com has a list of strains searchable by effect, side effect, medicinal use, etc... = very handy. I love OG Kush, and it was very forgiving, that's whats in my Red Solo Cup.

One in May. I don't have a Tardis tent and I have no idea how good I'll be at this, I might fall flat on my face with the first lot LOL

Well you should have one! I want one!

so subbed for this (stupid tapatalk notifications are shit) oh you cant go wrong with anything that has jack herer in it I'm doing two blackjacks by sweetseeds the only plants ive done more than once (my third time) hydro and thinking of autopots some one like to mix it up :d5:

so subbed for this (stupid tapatalk notifications are shit) oh you cant go wrong with anything that has jack herer in it I'm doing two blackjacks by sweetseeds the only plants ive done more than once (my third time) hydro and thinking of autopots some one like to mix it up :d5:

Didn't you do the jack 47?

Or was it the X-man? [emoji848]

Back