Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Girl Scout Cookies OG Kush are my votes but since you said no FB, Blueberry Auto

I vote sweet seeds mystery auto.
@Dmrides220 you get two votes man! Two spaces to fill.

Aww.. I just read the bit at the end..

I was sooo excited too!
Sorry Vlad, I want to try the GSC too but I couldn't join the January grow battle as I didn't have the time to let it finish due to the move back.

Jack and the widow.

Hard to beat sweet seeds for flavour and smell
Sang I put you down for a vote for each of the two Sweet Seeds that have already been voted in, ok man? :thumbsup:

Actually Elle, compare the stated finishing height and go for simular sized plants. If you are in the wilma you don't want massively differing plants .
Not bothered about that, I'm running separate cobs so both plants will be trained outwards away from the middle and can grow to whatever they like LOL.

Wow! congrats on all the new gear!

What a wonderful thing! that's a killer selection, your set for a while! It makes me wonder some of the basics. Have you chosed strains for medical use? for yourself, for a friend? For recreation? cooking? whatever do you plan to do with it can dictate your seed choices. I agree GSC is rockin! But for medicine you may choose another. Verdabase dot com has a list of strains searchable by effect, side effect, medicinal use, etc... = very handy. I love OG Kush, and it was very forgiving, that's whats in my Red Solo Cup.
Hey man! Only the cobs and wilma are new, I already had the two tents here. My last grow I was at a rented place 2000 miles from home so I had to do lights and tent from scratch. I grow for my other half, so anything goes really. He has health issues so a strain with good CBD or heavy on the indica works, but he feels better if he's not dwelling on his problems too, so a good uplifting high is also handy. I like variety - I love all the different smells. I actually can't remember the last time I got high. I don't smoke, and I found years ago that maybe 1 in 5 joints would have any kind of effect at all. But now I'm back here there are others in the house who are friends with Mary Jane so I'm really free to grow whatever I want.
I'll put you down for OG Kush but have another vote if you like!

White Widow mate - old school! :hookah::vibe:
Choose another mate, two spaces to fill!

Jack47 & OG Kush! [emoji121]

Ditto That!

so subbed for this (stupid tapatalk notifications are shit) oh you cant go wrong with anything that has jack herer in it I'm doing two blackjacks by sweetseeds the only plants ive done more than once (my third time) hydro and thinking of autopots some one like to mix it up :d5:
I'll put you down against the Jack47 then Wile , you can choose another to go with it!

Yeah I like to challenge myself - especially as I'm going to have to go back to work full-time LOL. I have an experiment in mind for the second tent with the FB and autopot in it. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So to recap, @Dmrides220 @green genes @hippy71 @Wile e Peyote you each have until tomorrow (Saturday) midnight UK time to choose another selection, if you want to. Don't feel obliged, if you DON'T want, it's all good! :bighug:
Here's the list again:
Sweet Seeds mystery auto (their mix)
Sweet Seeds mystery fem (their mix)
Sweet Seeds Jack47 auto
Zambeza Blueberry auto
Zambeza Vanilla Ice auto
Zambeza Power Kush auto
Sumo White Widow Original auto
OG Kush auto (unknown breeder)
Amnesia fem (unknown breeder)
FastBuds Gorilla Glue
FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies

4 OG Kush 1 Blueberry 2 Sweet Seeds MA 5 Jack47 2 White Widow - 4 votes pending (Dm, gg, hippy, wile)
In the meantime, :pass:

I guess my opinion will not be approved by the gallery, I don't particularly care for Jack H. all that much. It failed me in taste tests and stone tests next to Girl Scout Cookies. But I'll stick with my original ocean grown choice.

OG KUSH baby!

I guess my opinion will not be approved by the gallery, I don't particularly care for Jack H. all that much. It failed me in taste tests and stone tests next to Girl Scout Cookies. But I'll stick with my original ocean grown choice.

OG KUSH baby!
No no, I mean choose another one AS WELL. Two votes each.

So... I didn't actually vote then did I?

Here we go then.. jack 47. Love the jack herer, I haven't grown one in over a year (ish) but it always does the biz.. JACK's THE MAN! [emoji1360]

Also.. blueberry. I don't know about zambeza seeds, never tried them, but if you're after a quality flavour and stone, blue is the way forward. Not the biggest yielders going on the Dutch Passion seeds but it's great stuff. [emoji1365]

Back