Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

The manifold to attach the little feeder pipes to. It's starting to pee me off now! They get today's post to have it here, then I'm going to start complaining.

By the way I got a job yesterday...

I got one you can borrow till the weekend, if it's a 4 xl you got. But I have plans for Wilma this coming week, so I will need it back at weekend. But TBH you could get away with hand watering till it arrives, I only run the pump once or twice a day at the start.

Congrats on the gig. What ya doing?

I got one you can borrow till the weekend, if it's a 4 xl you got. But I have plans for Wilma this coming week, so I will need it back at weekend. But TBH you could get away with hand watering till it arrives, I only run the pump once or twice a day at the start.

Congrats on the gig. What ya doing?
Thanks man, mine's only the small one. Don't worry, I'll get things started anyway, they won't be ready to plant for a couple of days. I'll ask how to get going with it when I'm ready!

Old company were happy to have me back, doing a different job mucking about with computer systems and spreadsheets. Right up my street!

Thanks man, mine's only the small one. Don't worry, I'll get things started anyway, they won't be ready to plant for a couple of days. I'll ask how to get going with it when I'm ready!

Old company were happy to have me back, doing a different job mucking about with computer systems and spreadsheets. Right up my street!

Haha. Welcome to Luddite central! Fecking computers! Taking over the world! Before them I could do my job with a box of spanners and a club hammer. Now I need girlie stuff like 'meters' and 'testers' and 'health and safety'. I mean, what's that all about?

Haha. Welcome to Luddite central! Fecking computers! Taking over the world! Before them I could do my job with a box of spanners and a club hammer. Now I need girlie stuff like 'meters' and 'testers' and 'health and safety'. I mean, what's that all about?
I'm fine with all that, I wasn't being sarcy, it's the best possible job for me at that place. When I said systems I meant specific programs and software. Any technophobia I may have had disappeared pretty much as soon as I got together with hubby, who was an AS/400 programmer and consultant for a day job and PC enthusiast in his spare time.

What medium you running?
Clay pebbles, got a big bag in the hall waiting.

I've been playing with my vape pen today, got something in it which was supposed to taste like candy floss but it's more like parma violets LOL.

I'm fine with all that, I wasn't being sarcy, it's the best possible job for me at that place. When I said systems I meant specific programs and software. Any technophobia I may have had disappeared pretty much as soon as I got together with hubby, who was an AS/400 programmer and consultant for a day job and PC enthusiast in his spare time.

Clay pebbles, got a big bag in the hall waiting.

I've been playing with my vape pen today, got something in it which was supposed to taste like candy floss but it's more like parma violets LOL.
Ha, I got a Facebook memory from some years back, I got up one morning and the postie had shoved my letters and 6 packs of parma violets thru the door. Random fucka eh?

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Ha, I got a Facebook memory from some years back, I got up one morning and the postie had shoved my letters and 6 packs of parma violets thru the door. Random fucka eh?

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I can out random that..

When we lived in the ghetto.. I walked out of our back door to find a lighter on the floor. Under the lighter was a pile of haribo sweets and under the haribo was a burned dead stickleback (fish).

Straaaaaange. [emoji848]

Somebody took the time to do that, we had a fairly large German shepherd cross at the time too.. he'd have eaten any unfamiliar kids in his garden!

I don't think I have anything that rivals either of those for randomness! Apart from perhaps the time the bomb squad was called because we had a suspicious package left outside the door and the car screeched off in a cloud of rubber... turned out to be a pair of shoes!

I don't think I have anything that rivals either of those for randomness! Apart from perhaps the time the bomb squad was called because we had a suspicious package left outside the door and the car screeched off in a cloud of rubber... turned out to be a pair of shoes!

The fookin shoe bomber on a bad day.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Not to tell you your buizniss but don't forget to thoroughly rinse those pebbles before use. I made that mistake, and there was a lot of debris in the water, and a probable pH fluctuation too.

Back