Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Massive congrats on the job mate! An awesome start to your repatriation [emoji3]

Haha I can out random yous lot! Lol.

Me and a bunch of mates once left the house in the early hours to find the ENTIRE street (road, pavement, cars) covered in 1000s of unpainted balsa wood fishing floats! Seriously. Strangest thing I ever did see.

Admittedly we were on some seriously strong Dutch acid, BUT next day at home what did I find in my pocket? Yep an unpainted fishing float. Spooky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to tell you your buizniss but don't forget to thoroughly rinse those pebbles before use. I made that mistake, and there was a lot of debris in the water, and a probable pH fluctuation too.
Thanks green genes, I haven't used this medium before (only grown in compost) so it's a useful tip!

Massive congrats on the job mate! An awesome start to your repatriation [emoji3]

Me and a bunch of mates once left the house in the early hours to find the ENTIRE street (road, pavement, cars) covered in 1000s of unpainted balsa wood fishing floats! Seriously. Strangest thing I ever did see.

Admittedly we were on some seriously strong Dutch acid, BUT next day at home what did I find in my pocket? Yep an unpainted fishing float. Spooky.
OK that's seriously f***ed up :crying:

Thanks for the congrats, I'm really happy about it. The journey's a bit of a bitch but I know what to expect with it anyway - keep a spare set of clothes in the boot!

OK that's seriously f***ed up :crying:

Thanks for the congrats, I'm really happy about it. The journey's a bit of a bitch but I know what to expect with it anyway - keep a spare set of clothes in the boot!

I used to do that so I didn't stink of weed when I got to work [emoji3]

Haha, wow...that is spooky.
:fire:

For those of you who don't know me that well yet, I am not very tolerant of incompetence with businesses. My wilma part still has not arrived. I emailed them yesterday and they're posting out ANOTHER one.

I don't do waiting very well.

I got bored.

I unpacked a few things from our suitcases.

I found these:
IMG_2930.JPG

I was reminded of why I got them, and how much they were (a euro!).

So this happened next:
IMG_2929.JPG

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the Jack47 and OG Kush, but that's what are going in the Wilma. These are just going to be in small pots for a giggle, just to see what I can do on a tight budget.

For those of you who don't know me that well yet, I am not very tolerant of incompetence with businesses. My wilma part still has not arrived. I emailed them yesterday and they're posting out ANOTHER one.

I don't do waiting very well.

I got bored.

I unpacked a few things from our suitcases.

I found these:
View attachment 725745

I was reminded of why I got them, and how much they were (a euro!).

So this happened next:
View attachment 725747

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the Jack47 and OG Kush, but that's what are going in the Wilma. These are just going to be in small pots for a giggle, just to see what I can do on a tight budget.

What are the plastic things?

Back