Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

How's it hanging in here dude!? Just checking in
:toke:
All good thanks NN! How are things with you?

Here we are at DAY ONE!!
IMG_2932.JPG

Not at all mate, glad to have you along! Bean bags over there, recliners over that side. Help yourself! :pass:
Me and bean bags don't mix lol popped 2 frozen ones of my daughters already since Xmas lol you think I would of learned after the first [HASHTAG]#fatarse[/HASHTAG] lol

Small update: due to them all having a taproot out of the bottom of the Root Riot cubes, I have mixed up some compost and put them in 1 litre pots. They're now under a cob at 37" and we'll see how they do.

I can out random that..

When we lived in the ghetto.. I walked out of our back door to find a lighter on the floor. Under the lighter was a pile of haribo sweets and under the haribo was a burned dead stickleback (fish).

Straaaaaange. [emoji848]

Somebody took the time to do that, we had a fairly large German shepherd cross at the time too.. he'd have eaten any unfamiliar kids in his garden!
Voodoo... [emoji102]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't think I have anything that rivals either of those for randomness! Apart from perhaps the time the bomb squad was called because we had a suspicious package left outside the door and the car screeched off in a cloud of rubber... turned out to be a pair of shoes!
Weird...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back