Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Not to tell you your buizniss but don't forget to thoroughly rinse those pebbles before use. I made that mistake, and there was a lot of debris in the water, and a probable pH fluctuation too.
Yeah, I was considering saying the same...rinse until the water comes out clean, then let it sit overnight. Stuff will still settle on the bottom of the container.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

For those of you who don't know me that well yet, I am not very tolerant of incompetence with businesses. My wilma part still has not arrived. I emailed them yesterday and they're posting out ANOTHER one.

I don't do waiting very well.

I got bored.

I unpacked a few things from our suitcases.

I found these:
View attachment 725745

I was reminded of why I got them, and how much they were (a euro!).

So this happened next:
View attachment 725747

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the Jack47 and OG Kush, but that's what are going in the Wilma. These are just going to be in small pots for a giggle, just to see what I can do on a tight budget.
You can do a lot! Remember the Solo Cup plants?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Me too - I might have to learn to do a bit of bondage on her LOL. Luckily I got given a couple of plant yo-yos so I'm all set to start.
Coming along well , treat them gently lol. Do not let her throw a tantrum when you bend her over haha .

"carpe diem"

Back