Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

After a lovely afternoon yesterday at a friend's house where much was spoken of weed, I came home to find all four of my beans have popped. They're now in root riots and in an unheated propagator. The room I'm in varies between 20 and 25C so they shouldn't need any extra heating. One looks like it's about to pop out of the top this morning so there's activity going on.

I'll take a pic once they're all up.

LMAO life is funny isn't it? Last week I had a meeting with my old firm, for a job in a different department, which I accepted. Today, my old boss texted me and said the girl they took on as my replacement has resigned. The question is, has she done it deliberately to screw them up? It's a massively busy account...

LMAO life is funny isn't it? Last week I had a meeting with my old firm, for a job in a different department, which I accepted. Today, my old boss texted me and said the girl they took on as my replacement has resigned. The question is, has she done it deliberately to screw them up? It's a massively busy account...
Ask for more money [emoji111] [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back