Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

in a Wilma? you'll have 2 in full flower and a new seedling. You wouldn't be able to keep them all happy off of one res. A little difference in diets you can compensate with foliar feeding, but this is way too far apart.

I only have summer clothes, all my winter stuff got chucked out to stay within weight allowance last week...

Ah. Baggage allowance! We got stung for a fortune in excess for taking baby milk to Majorca when Itislad was a baby. Itisher nearly tore the poor check in girl a new one on the return journey, that's when I learnt amphetamines, my wife and international air travel is not a happy mixture! Not as bad as the row she had with the car rental woman in andulacia or the row with the rep in Egypt........ Judith fucking charmers my Mrs on holiday!

Sounds like you need another wilma already lol hopefully i can enter the may fb comp too. If i dont have a wilma free im really tempted to give those biotabs a go.
No ph'ing no ec sounds to good to be true

Sounds like you need another wilma already lol hopefully i can enter the may fb comp too. If i dont have a wilma free im really tempted to give those biotabs a go.
No ph'ing no ec sounds to good to be true

If it sounds to good to be true, it's normally......
I've seen mention of these bio tabs. Not looked into it.

Back