Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Cheers dude, sorry to hear about your Saturn! But pull up a chair or beanbag and settle in for the ride.

Yeah well... the other 2 aren't looking worse or better. Only time will tell. I'm prepping for grow 2 so Jupiter and Mercury's time is limited. But enough about my mis-happenings, it's good vibes time for your grow!
:vibes:

Take what you've already learned and lets see you conquer your own challenge mate!

OK my first cob is lit, and is pulling 45w. @Dmrides220 I can't turn it up any more. I'm partway through building the second one, I've had a play to make sure the screw turns anti-clockwise and it does, so I've wound it back up again and will see what it pulls once it's up. But it's still damn bright LOL!

Here are the seeds I have to choose from, I want people to have some input! Of these, what would you like to see me try and grow?
Sweet Seeds mystery auto (their mix)
Sweet Seeds mystery fem (their mix)
Sweet Seeds Jack47 auto
Zambeza Blueberry auto
Zambeza Vanilla Ice auto
Zambeza Power Kush auto
Sumo White Widow Original auto
OG Kush auto (unknown breeder)
Amnesia fem (unknown breeder)
FastBuds Gorilla Glue
FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies
Unknown (because I forgot but it may be some Diesel variant, can't even remember if it's fem or auto LOL - they were replacements for non-germing beans of another type)

I will point out that I DON'T want to pop either of the FB yet because I want to take part in the grow battle in May with one. So out of everything else, I need to choose two.

Pipe up and give me your thoughts!

Back