Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

Garden update tonight:

Peeked in the garden today. Watered and fed the male and the plants in veg and I foliar fed them as well (double whammy).

Weedy the Gnome is taking care of business in the QB Flower tent. The male is coming back to life quickly post heavy defoliation a few days ago, happy with how he responds to training and hope his daughters get that trait. He's greening back up to where he should I did one watering with no epsom salt a few feeds ago and then just plain water and he got a little pale. No biggie, he also wants a bigger pot but I'm not sure yet so waiting to see........

IMG_20170627_181950.jpg

Here's a shot of the plants in the veg closet the GG#4 in the [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] in the back left is starting to show some stress from the transplant now, hope she snaps out of it soon I have big plans for her.

IMG_20170627_181924.jpg

And here's a shot of the nursery (LOL) So far (3) of the (6) Skywalkers have sprouted, (1) Blue Harley, and today a second one is peeking through so I will say (2) for (4) here, and then (2) for (2) on my Doggie Dreams seeds. Getting excited. Couple new strains to come soon as well.

IMG_20170627_181847.jpg

And a few shots of the narcotic kush. She's finishing out nicely and I'm expecting some killer smoke and seeds based on what the chemdogging has produced for me.

IMG_20170627_182114.jpg
IMG_20170627_182121.jpg
IMG_20170627_182129.jpg

Thanks for checking in
:vibes:

Last edited:
Het @BigSm0 couldd explain to me how many cobs would fill 2 4x4 tents and give me an idea of price '?- l am very interested. Please pm me if you would rsther not discuss openly thanks brother

No pics tonight (you guys are spoiled with pics daily anyways)

I topped off the SIP with the Narcotic Kush with plain water again. She's finishing up nicely but still not done, almost there.

The Male Satori was DRY, he drank a gallon of water tonight before any run off even started to appear. He's still pale for my liking so I top dressed his pot with kelp meal and I also fed tonight. Tonight's feed was source water, 15ml of Ionic Grow/2gal, 10ml Calcium Supplement from Nectar for the Gods, and adjusted PH down to 6.4. He's bouncing back strong from the last defoliation and I am glad I chose him from the two I was able to. He was the runt lol....... I am testing how the nectar for the gods Calcium supplement does just to see.

In the veg tent, the Bigger GG#4 clone is looking a little funny still in adjusting to the coco and nutes vs the soil and nutes from her smaller container. I think she will get used to it quickly. I am also adjusting to the Tupur and watering with it.........

The rest of the cuts look fantastic, as do the seedlings that have popped so far. Still waiting on 3 of the 6 Sky Walkers to pop......

The Blue Harley is still almost 2 for 4 the second sprout is taking it's time.

The Doggie Dreams are 2 for 2.

Thanks for checking in

10% calcium in the ph up. It is very very strong stuff. I notice it raise the ppm quite a bit too. Just a few drops and it's bouncing

Well lucky for you guys insomnia is in full effect tonight. I went to the garden and got some work done. Stuff that could have waited a bit but doing it now doesn't hurt and if I skip a day or so won't put me much behind if at all on anything really except watering lol. Especially with planned expansion for the very near future I want to be as on top of the growing part as possible. Makes re doing the room easier. More details to come later when things are better finalized. Getting a ballast replaced under warranty and trying to have my old 5x9 shipped to me.

Anyhow, as for tonight, a little gardening , a little clean up, and a little plant shuffle.

First up in the veg closet, the GG#4 girl that was showing transplant strain is bouncing back beautifully. She's in the back left. I am having a small learning curve with the Tupur but getting the hang of it. I moved the bigger of my Blue Harley's, my (2) Doggie Dreams, and my Purple Envy into [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] pots of Tupur tonight. Watered with good run off until almost clear since first time with my tap water that has an EC of 0.2 I will water with a light feed and proper PH tomorrow.

IMG_20170629_014420.jpg

Then I moved the Male from the QB tent to the COB tent with the Narcotic Kush. Since they were crossed already and she's almost done anyways and has seeds i am not worried about any accidents in there. This boy is drinking water fast. I'm going to be at two times a day soon in this [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] of soil. Need to clone him and retire him or up pot..........he's bouncing back nicely as well getting to the right color and leaves coming back after the heavy defoliation he got.

IMG_20170629_010401.jpg

Then I had to clean the QB 3x3 just in case of Rogue pollen. I wiped and sprayed everything with a mix of water/vinegar. Weedy the gnome supervised to make sure I did a good job

IMG_20170629_010407.jpg

Then I transplanted my (3) Sky Walker seedlings that have popped into #3's of Tupur and did the initial watering with my plain water as well and set them into place under the 3K QB and lowered it to 32", will watch the seedlings as they grow to see how much closer I can come as this strain is new to me.

IMG_20170629_013359.jpg
IMG_20170629_013404.jpg

I also labeled all the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] pots with masking tape and a Sharpie. Extra safety measure in case a soil tag gets lost or erased etc. Although every run I end up memorizing what's what's but you never know. I will most likely feed all the new transplants tomorrow with properly PH'd water. This was enough for today it's a lot for me. Just glad to be making progress and getting things dialed in. All three spaces are running in the perfect temp/humidity ranges for me.

Waiting on (3) more Skywalkers to pop, as well as (2) Blue Harley's and a third that has sprouted but not up straight yet.

I also am testing the male and planted a cut off of him into a root riot plug and that into Tupur in a small nursery pot want to see if I can root it with light feeds. Just a test. I have a cloner but like trying different methods.

Thanks for checking in

Well lucky for you guys insomnia is in full effect tonight. I went to the garden and got some work done. Stuff that could have waited a bit but doing it now doesn't hurt and if I skip a day or so won't put me much behind if at all on anything really except watering lol. Especially with planned expansion for the very near future I want to be as on top of the growing part as possible. Makes re doing the room easier. More details to come later when things are better finalized. Getting a ballast replaced under warranty and trying to have my old 5x9 shipped to me.

Anyhow, as for tonight, a little gardening , a little clean up, and a little plant shuffle.

First up in the veg closet, the GG#4 girl that was showing transplant strain is bouncing back beautifully. She's in the back left. I am having a small learning curve with the Tupur but getting the hang of it. I moved the bigger of my Blue Harley's, my (2) Doggie Dreams, and my Purple Envy into [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] pots of Tupur tonight. Watered with good run off until almost clear since first time with my tap water that has an EC of 0.2 I will water with a light feed and proper PH tomorrow.

View attachment 772740

Then I moved the Male from the QB tent to the COB tent with the Narcotic Kush. Since they were crossed already and she's almost done anyways and has seeds i am not worried about any accidents in there. This boy is drinking water fast. I'm going to be at two times a day soon in this [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] of soil. Need to clone him and retire him or up pot..........he's bouncing back nicely as well getting to the right color and leaves coming back after the heavy defoliation he got.

View attachment 772741

Then I had to clean the QB 3x3 just in case of Rogue pollen. I wiped and sprayed everything with a mix of water/vinegar. Weedy the gnome supervised to make sure I did a good job

View attachment 772742

Then I transplanted my (3) Sky Walker seedlings that have popped into #3's of Tupur and did the initial watering with my plain water as well and set them into place under the 3K QB and lowered it to 32", will watch the seedlings as they grow to see how much closer I can come as this strain is new to me.

View attachment 772743 View attachment 772744

I also labeled all the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] pots with masking tape and a Sharpie. Extra safety measure in case a soil tag gets lost or erased etc. Although every run I end up memorizing what's what's but you never know. I will most likely feed all the new transplants tomorrow with properly PH'd water. This was enough for today it's a lot for me. Just glad to be making progress and getting things dialed in. All three spaces are running in the perfect temp/humidity ranges for me.

Waiting on (3) more Skywalkers to pop, as well as (2) Blue Harley's and a third that has sprouted but not up straight yet.

I also am testing the male and planted a cut off of him into a root riot plug and that into Tupur in a small nursery pot want to see if I can root it with light feeds. Just a test. I have a cloner but like trying different methods.

Thanks for checking in
That puts my scruffy grow room to shame lol

That puts my scruffy grow room to shame lol

We all do with what we have brother. I was smart and when I had extra $$ invested it into good gear. Just trying to get it all running like I had it getting before the divorce/move. Want to have my perpetual and still be able to breed without interrupting it. I also have a lot of time on my hands since I'm home sick. So I spend as much time as I can in there because for me it's like my job right now lol and there's always something to do when you run a perpetual grow, always.

I can't wait to see how your grow does man I'll be tagging along

We all do with what we have brother. I was smart and when I had extra $$ invested it into good gear. Just trying to get it all running like I had it getting before the divorce/move. Want to have my perpetual and still be able to breed without interrupting it. I also have a lot of time on my hands since I'm home sick. So I spend as much time as I can in there because for me it's like my job right now lol and there's always something to do when you run a perpetual grow, always.

I can't wait to see how your grow does man I'll be tagging along
A perpetual is my aim but my better half says all i talk about is weed anyway ha ha

A perpetual is my aim but my better half says all i talk about is weed anyway ha ha

Welcome to the club. My wife hates it too. Growing takes that sort of dedication where all you do and think about is the plants. Then it gets boring and your plants turn to hell like mine lol.

Back