Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

Man them cobs look fookin awesome- might convince me better half to get 2 tents runnin - dependin on price n lecky usage- l live in hope- can any one give me a rough idea on lightin up 2 4x4 tents and lecky usage- would be very grateful

I would say (5) COB's per 4X4 in a square with one in the center. Myself I'd go with a softer 6500 K in the middle to add some more blue for frost/rosin and also create a less intense hot spot.

I'm sure @BigSm0 could chime in if I'm wrong here.

https://cobshop.net/shop?olsFocus=false&olsPage=products

Sounds sweet ill drop him a line 2 moro- gonna drop me wwxxl as well - thanks fer the good vibes E

Man them cobs look fookin awesome- might convince me better half to get 2 tents runnin - dependin on price n lecky usage- l live in hope- can any one give me a rough idea on lightin up 2 4x4 tents and lecky usage- would be very grateful
Hey there Red Rupert. Welcome to the cob section! Evil Mobo was spot on, 5 in a 4x4 does seem to be the ideal amount of light. I am preparing for a very large shipment to arrive as stock is a bit low. Once it hits I plan on a price drop on most lights available. There are also other payment options as well that can help on price too if your interested. Any questions please feel free. Ty EM

Hey there Red Rupert. Welcome to the cob section! Evil Mobo was spot on, 5 in a 4x4 does seem to be the ideal amount of light. I am preparing for a very large shipment to arrive as stock is a bit low. Once it hits I plan on a price drop on most lights available. There are also other payment options as well that can help on price too if your interested. Any questions please feel free. Ty EM
Thanks @BigSm0. Please keep me in the loop l would be VERY interested. As l said would like to run 2 tents but like most of us gotta run it by my better half- its more lecky draw that concerns me

Thanks @BigSm0. Please keep me in the loop l would be VERY interested. As l said would like to run 2 tents but like most of us gotta run it by my better half- its more lecky draw that concerns me

Took me a minute to figure out what lecky draw was sorry. These draw .49 amps at the wall. The standard residential circuits is rated for 15 amps, at continuous use only 80% of this is recommended. That leaves you with 12 amps which allows you to run up to 24 of these on a single circuit. With 2 4x4 tents the ideal setup would be 5 each and that would put you well below this recommendation.

Took me a minute to figure out what lecky draw was sorry. These draw .49 amps at the wall. The standard residential circuits is rated for 15 amps, at continuous use only 80% of this is recommended. That leaves you with 12 amps which allows you to run up to 24 of these on a single circuit. With 2 4x4 tents the ideal setup would be 5 each and that would put you well below this recommendation.
Thanks mate sorry for the electric confusion lol- lm at work at the mo but will pick yer brains later if thats ok wid you brother?

Back