Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

So today the chemdogging Auto from @mephisto went into a two gallon bucket. Man this got a fuely AF smell drying up. Got a boveda pack in the bucket somewhere I would not have expected this from one auto..........

Will be curious to see what final weight is after I trim just can't get to trimming yet kids are in town for Father's day ......
157ed7cee0b98ae62aebfff48e6bb485.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Snuck into the g'room today. I checked in on the Narcotic Kush which is looking beautiful to me and getting purps on the tops. She's swelling up nicely. I fill the res of her SIP today with about 1.5 gallons of water, ful-power, ionic grow, and hydroplex. I will see where she's at for the next fill up and decide if I will start going water only then or what. She's enjoying the lights all to herself in the AutoCob tent:

IMG_20170617_184709.jpg
IMG_20170617_184723.jpg

Two AutoCob's doing their thing in the veg closet, plants look droopy because I foliar fed them today aside from the watering/feed to the soil. They got water, ful-power, epsom salt, and Ionic Grow, same mix for both feeds:

IMG_20170617_184537.jpg
IMG_20170617_184543.jpg

And a shot of the chemdogging buds, I opened the bucket to burp it out while I was in there today:

IMG_20170617_184602.jpg

Thanks for checking in :pass:

Very nice, it looks good bro! :pass:

Initial test nugs were out of control can't wait for it to cure a bit :muahaha:

Each plant keeps getting better and everything since I setup here so far has been mephisto except for one auto finishing now and the girls that got the chop from the mites. And right now I'm waiting on the Skywalker from mephisto to arrive and I will be doing a full run of that under both lights while I wait to veg the clones for the photo period run under the two lights. I have wanted this strain for a LONG time and saw it back it stock so fired away. Why have empty tents while I wait on the clones to grow up and the seeds to start

Things are looking phenomenal as usual. Sorry about the mites. Not sure how your winter has been but I do know most of the east coast is getting hammered with bugs this year. We only had a few days that dropped below freezing and less than a foot of snow. I got bugs for the first time in my life! Same as you with keeping it clean too. Always thought bugs went to dirty rooms lol.

Things are looking phenomenal as usual. Sorry about the mites. Not sure how your winter has been but I do know most of the east coast is getting hammered with bugs this year. We only had a few days that dropped below freezing and less than a foot of snow. I got bugs for the first time in my life! Same as you with keeping it clean too. Always thought bugs went to dirty rooms lol.
You are absolutely correct. Weather plays a significant roll in which pest profiles are expected in a given year. Seems to me that a really wet year will bring out the spiders, ticks and mosquitoes and more soft bodied bugs, while the dry years bring out more hard shelled bugs like Ladybugs, Box Elder bugs, beetles of all kinds and wasps and hornet type shit.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Yeah I know it's one of those you have no control over things but I had been slacking on the frequency of mi IPM too, because of out of town guests here at the moment so that wasn't helping either. I chopped and then found the skywalkers in stock I ain't stressing a damn thing. Hopefully the coco will have less bugs for me than the dirt. We will see.

You are absolutely correct. Weather plays a significant roll in which pest profiles are expected in a given year. Seems to me that a really wet year will bring out the spiders, ticks and mosquitoes and more soft bodied bugs, while the dry years bring out more hard shelled bugs like Ladybugs, Box Elder bugs, beetles of all kinds and wasps and hornet type shit.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
The stuff you learn while growing pot.

Back