Lighting All LED Indoor Grow- Quantum Boards vs AutoCob's

Well small update. I was intending on chopping down the chemdogging today, but she's just not ready yet lol. I will leave her another day or so and might even do a staggered harvest and take the top portion of the plant first and let the lowers go some more, will play it by ear. I decided to do LST and throw up a trellis net in the QB tent. I super cropped a couple of the tops as well. So I will end up doing the same to the COB girls when they go in there, in an effort to keep things as similar as possible between tents. Hope this works out ok lol, now I'm getting nervous and it takes a lot to do that doe me lol..........

QB tent with net laid out and training:

IMG_20170604_144457.jpg
IMG_20170604_144504.jpg

Shot of the COB tent doing it's thing finishing up, can't finish fast enough for me so I can get the SBA in here lol

IMG_20170604_144835.jpg

Shot of the Narcotic Kush:

IMG_20170604_144857.jpg

Shot of the chemdogging:

IMG_20170604_144847.jpg

And a shot of the veg closet.............

IMG_20170604_144915.jpg

Thanks for checking in :pass:

Well finally settled on the breeding project that will happen after this comparison grow between the lights. I dropped (1) Purple Envy Fem seed into water tonight to start the germination process. Another life will begin soon :)

https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/feminisedseeds/feminized/purple-envy.html

She will join one of the SBA clones and a GG#4 cut (fingers crossed) to be crossed with the Satori male I kept of the two I had cuts of. So if all goes well this fall winter I can start pheno hunting my own strains and then cross then cross back any keepers with the same male again to see what that does to stabilize the pheno.........

:vibes:

Garden Update

Clone fairy came by today I FINALLY have GG#4 cuts I know to many it's an over rated strain but it is god send on my nerve pain but the real reason was for an upcoming breeding project:

IMG_20170607_152502.jpg
IMG_20170607_152957.jpg

My Satori male is loving life in the bigger pot with more soil and yesterday's special feeding

IMG_20170607_153006.jpg

And I just couldn't help getting a shot of my Narcotic Kush Auto this plant is just amazing man I wish she was a photo period to keep a cut around:

IMG_20170607_153017.jpg

Well went in to check on the clones and seedling. Clones look good and the seedling is pushing dirt up already me thinks this plant is going to be a beast. Water cup->>>Paper towel>>>>>pushing up dirt in soil from Mon to Wed ..............she wants to grow that's for sure so bring it on Ms. Purple Envy we all want to see what you got.

Anyhow snuck over to the girls in veg that were stripped naked a few days ago and did some LST to start prepping them for their SCROG net. Will change the res tomorrow on the cloner and add some ionic grow this time a couple are yellowing......no roots yet though....... these two girls will get scrogged under the AutoCob's.......

IMG_20170607_235208.jpg

Looks like this 2x4 closet is going to fill up quickly so the chemdogging needs to finish so I can swap some plants around LOL I might throw the narcotic kush in here to finish so I can get these girls going under the COB's and not be too far behind the QB girls. Will try and get some pics of those two tomorrow when lights are on.............

Thanks for checking in :vibes:

Last edited:
Back