Lighting AFNs live LED help thread.

Hello: i have been successful in growing autos with cfl's. now trying led's. i have a 36/42 inch room with 2 150 mars hydro units. started out at 24'' for 2 weeks and only grew 2inches . lowered to 18in. same result 1 more inch. the plants are like dwarfs. tjhe feeding is the same as before with cfl's help?
I found growing with led for the first time the plants did not grow that tall with me where as a friend that was using a sodium bulb was having all sorts of problems with his plants being too tall saying that I did hit 11 ounces 10 grams fully dried off one of my plants so I did something right the strain we were both using was dp auto extream. Mine in auto pots his in a wilma

I found growing with led for the first time the plants did not grow that tall with me where as a friend that was using a sodium bulb was having all sorts of problems with his plants being too tall saying that I did hit 11 ounces 10 grams fully dried off one of my plants so I did something right the strain we were both using was dp auto extream. Mine in auto pots his in a wilma

It could be down to the proximity of the light,how close was it during veg? 40-50cm is a good height.

It could be down to the proximity of the light,how close was it during veg? 40-50cm is a good height.
I've got the Mars 1600w led's there about 4 foot above the plants in veg now still sticking with the Dutch passion but got a couple of think different, ultimate, extream and one black berry kush on the go this time plants are about 3 wks old. Bbk is the baby out of the lot of them so far but read that's typical on one of your posts :)

What size do you have them in? I only have experience with my mars ll 1600w I go for over kill with the lights and I have them in a 1m x 1m square and I'm having outstanding results

I started off with 5 copy led 1200w they were 600w after I looked into what I bought i didn't know no better at the time then I joined this site and found out different it's was pop22 that pointed me in the right direction on the matter.
The leds still worked and produced nice plants but you can not compare the difference between them and the Mars ll 1600w I have now

hola!
first things first, i have no future plan to get a LED but i just found a Helios Pro 2 with a lower price in a local shop,
just a few streets away. no well-known products in my area and getting one of them from ebay etc.. means extra cost.
it looks, teorically?, enough for a 2x2x5 tent (max 2 plants at the same time). just curious about does it worth to use instead of
a 250 watt HID/cooltube setup? i'm dealing with some heat issues in bloom now, it would be awesome to have temp+light penetration combo...

Think I might just go with my ole hps might get two new ones. How many autos would you guys put under 2- 1000w hps.
I would say you can get away with 6 per light in 15l pots or 4 per light if they were 25l but that's just my personal opinion

Back