OK then. I have not tried either one. So I will have to see for myself. The garden just seems to be on over drive. It is the light and the genetics, they make all the difference.
Yes, Cinderella Jack turn out like a beauty queen from Little Rock. She is a mighty mass of buds.

If you make it to Denver let me know. Thanks for the support and kind words. Some Mts in Wy.

DSC_7483.jpg

Last edited:
Alright guys!
I was looking online for airdomes and came across these....
Screenshot_20181223-012338.png

According to the description they deliver 3 times the amout of air to the roots compared to the conventional airdomes and also spread the air over a greater area of the soil/coco.
Anybody seen/used these ones or have any thoughts about them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181223-012338.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 41
    142.9 KB · Views: 33
    142.9 KB · Views: 33
Alright guys!
View attachment 990764

According to the description they deliver 3 times the amout of air to the roots compared to the conventional airdomes and also spread the air over a greater area of the soil/coco.
Never heard of them. But it doesn’t look as effective as the air dome to be honest

I've used them in a 20 gallon DIY bottom fed pot. Worked well.

Alright guys!
View attachment 990764

Why dont you think id would be as effective?
I can see another side by side test coming lol!!
First off the same amount of air would come out based on the pump that is pumping it. And the ones posted above look like they could get plugged where the air dome has more protection from where the air comes out.

First off the same amount of air would come out based on the pump that is pumping it. And the ones posted above look like they could get plugged where the air dome has more protection from where the air comes out.
These would infact provide more air than the airdomes using the same pump due to the pressure at the dome end being lower and thus allowing a greater volume of air to be moved past it!
Getting clogged up was my concern about them, but was thinking about having them turned on as your filling the pot and running it at a low pressure for the first 10-14 days to help stop them getting blocked!? ✌✌

These would infact provide more air than the airdomes using the same pump due to the pressure at the dome end being lower and thus allowing a greater volume of air to be moved past it!
Getting clogged up was my concern about them, but was thinking about having them turned on as your filling the pot and running it at a low pressure for the first 10-14 days to help stop them getting blocked!? ✌✌
Interesting. Personally I did not use the airdromes and my plants are pretty big and rocking.

Interesting. Personally I did not use the airdromes and my plants are pretty big and rocking.
Its called boyles law! And im a bit of a geek lol!!
Aye that they are bro!
It seems like most people here are neither here nor there about using the airdomes!

OK then. I have not tried either one. So I will have to see for myself. The garden just seems to be on over drive. It is the light and the genetics, they make all the difference.
Yes, Cinderella Jack turn out like a beauty queen from Little Rock. She is a mighty mass of buds.

If you make it to Denver let me know. Thanks for the support and kind words. Some Mts in Wy.

View attachment 990578
Damm I could live in that View wow what Beautiful Nature✌️

Back