Hey Guy's here is another update of my Autopot test, with my last two plants My Dinafem Sour Diesel & Mephisto Fantasmo Express these plants are between days 81-85... My FE is very close to harvest(the main only) I'm just waiting on the area below the main to finish ripening up(I need a place to hang from ;) ) My Sour D is doing Just Great! I'm going after a weight record with this girl and I'm on Target to get that ;) I'm also trying win Dinafem best picture she seems like a great contestant for that also... I hope ya guys like, I hope you all have a Great Xmas..:aha:

IMG_9171.JPG
IMG_9173.JPG
IMG_9174.JPG
IMG_9175.JPG
IMG_9177.JPG
IMG_9187.JPG
IMG_9188.JPG
IMG_9192.JPG
IMG_9205.JPG
IMG_9207.JPG
IMG_9225.JPG
:headbang::xmas:
Last Pic is my FastBuds, Lemon AK47 :drool:

Hey Guy's here is another update of my Autopot test, with my last two plants My Dinafem Sour Diesel & Mephisto Fantasmo Express these plants are between days 81-85... My FE is very close to harvest(the main only) I'm just waiting on the area below the main to finish ripening up(I need a place to hang from ;) ) My Sour D is doing Just Great! I'm going after a weight record with this girl and I'm on Target to get that ;) I'm also trying win Dinafem best picture she seems like a great contestant for that also... I hope ya guys like, I hope you all have a Great Xmas..:aha:

View attachment 991284 View attachment 991285 View attachment 991286 View attachment 991287 View attachment 991288 View attachment 991289 View attachment 991290 View attachment 991291 View attachment 991292 View attachment 991293 View attachment 991294 :headbang::xmas:
Last Pic is my FastBuds, Lemon AK47 :drool:
Mighty tasty looking my friend!

Yeah you could start your next run while the other finish up. Then cut down the finished plant and place the 2 week old plant into the autopot.
I purchased extra pots just so I can do the 21 days of top feeding while the other girls are finishing flowering.

Alright guys!
I was looking online for airdomes and came across these....
View attachment 990764

According to the description they deliver 3 times the amout of air to the roots compared to the conventional airdomes and also spread the air over a greater area of the soil/coco.
Anybody seen/used these ones or have any thoughts about them?
I’ve made those for both my DWC pots and the Autopots. Don’t buy them, just get some Raindrip irrigation tubing and the different connectors and put them together yourself.
Amazon product
I also use this to replace the tubing in the airdomes.

I’ve made those for both my DWC pots and the Autopots. Don’t buy them, just get some Raindrip irrigation tubing and the different connectors and put them together yourself.
Amazon product
I also use this to replace the tubing in the airdomes.

Cheers amigo ✌
Do you currently use these just in the airdomes then and have you seen a positive effect?
Also have you tried other configurations of the piping?
Thanks in advance ✌✌

Cheers amigo ✌
Do you currently use these just in the airdomes then and have you seen a positive effect?
Also have you tried other configurations of the piping?
Thanks in advance ✌✌
I have never been sure about the air injection, as I’ve never seen anyone grow enough comparison grows with clones to really judge. I figure it this way, if I’m seeing my airdomes clogged with roots by the end of a grow then something must be going on under there.

I use them in the airdomes and have recently started playing with other configurations. My current scrog was originally in a 3 gallon fabric pot when she was just a mother plant. When I decided to grow her out, I ran a few circles of the tubing around the bottom & sides of the 15 liter pot with the end plugged up and dropped the fabric pot inside of it and filled in any empty spots with soil. Seems to be working just fine as I have harvested that scrog, revegged it, and is now halfway to harvest for a second time. It will be interesting, when I finally take it out of the pot, to see where the roots went. I suspect they will be all over the place instead of clumped at the bottom like when using an autodome.

Back