New Grower 3rd Grow after a 3 year break

Also gotta start thinking about the next grow :pass:
Got 2 tents now, so i'm probably gonna run a perpetual grow.

Seed options are a bit limited as i'm afraid to order them to my country...
Got 3 strains left that were freebies on my last order.
Skunk X Jacky Widow - Soul Breeders (Can't find any info on this one)
Sweet Black Angel - Samsara Seeds
Northern Light Blue - Delicious Seeds
20180819_221006.jpg
The rest are bagseeds iv'e collected over the years. Did the Lemon Haze and Herijuana on my first grow and they turned out pretty decent.
But always a higher chance of hermies with bagseeds iv'e heard.

Thinking of running only 2 or 3 plants this next run in 15-20l Air/Fabric pots. Also trying out a lightmix soil and feeding everything myself this time.
Only one i'm sure about is the Northern Light Blue, as it's supposed to be a big yielder. As for the other two... opinions? :)

She looks so happy the day after the weekly alg-a-mic/epsom foliar feed :coffee2: I don't know how good using epsom every week is, but only doing 1/5th of a teaspoon with 1ml/L Alg-A-Mic.
Does look kind of lime green with purple stems/petioles, so either nitrogen or mg def? Currently feeding 3ml/l grow nutes every 2-3 days. Probably need to up it next time.
Dag 62 (1).jpg

Sorry, but i can't help myself...
More pics!

Onyx is really starting to look good :drool:
My favorite strain to grow so far is def the Onyx. Very resilient and doesn't care how much you feed her pretty much.
Good beginner strain with decent yields. Nevermind the small stature of my Onyx this run tho, thats all on me :rofl:

Day 63

Last edited:
Just a quick update on the Blueberry.
Looks like i got a ca/mg def? @Waira chance for some input? :bow:
Only on 1 branch so far, so no biggie. Would like to get it sorted tho haha.
The leaves feel really plump with water, so i may have given a little bit too much yesterday.
Also got some tacos, but temps have been 18-24c 50% RH, so a bit confused about that one. Currently 22" from light at 60% power. 260w XW QB LED.
Dag 67 (5).jpg Dag 67 (3).jpg Dag 67 (6).jpg Dag 67 (2).jpg Dag 67 (4).jpg Dag 67 (1).jpg

plagron batmix a strong soil but has it got enough to last a grow hmm ?
im crap at def/toxs game ive seen it all before but can never remember what = what :shrug:purple stems veins a bit of a worry,i thought that was p or k def ? at day 63 for me id be feeing some bloom nutes to.
but ofcourse therre could be some other issue,ph is always first place to look.
jump into https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoner-gossip-july-2018.66520/page-789 flash a pic and see what other folks think.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

plagron batmix a strong soil but has it got enough to last a grow hmm ?
im crap at def/toxs game ive seen it all before but can never remember what = what :shrug:purple stems veins a bit of a worry,i thought that was p or k def ? at day 63 for me id be feeing some bloom nutes to.
but ofcourse therre could be some other issue,ph is always first place to look.
jump into https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoner-gossip-july-2018.66520/page-789 flash a pic and see what other folks think.
good luck n keep er lit
Yeh the batmix only has nutes for 6 weeks. Ran out a while ago. Transplanted into light mix when i put her into the airpot because i wanted to try feeding everything myself. Yeah been considering adding some bloom nutes... currently giving 2.5-3.5ml/l grow every 2 days and Epsom+algamic foliar once a week. Maby try topdressing a bit of dolomite lime for calcium and add some bloom nutes. What dosage bloom for a plant in veg? 1/4th dose ish?

it is still vegging,but at day 63 its slow to flower.is it still growing much height widhtwise ? calcium def is normally lil tiny dots,you got more of a blotching so not sure more cal would help.
a rough and dirty schedule for a plant thats harvested day 75 biobizz lightmix biobizz nutes.
schedule walter day 75.JPG

i dont think some bloom nutes would hurt,but at the same time im not really quailified for growing advice.4th opinion needed.

it is still vegging,but at day 63 its slow to flower.is it still growing much height widhtwise ? calcium def is normally lil tiny dots,you got more of a blotching so not sure more cal would help.
a rough and dirty schedule for a plant thats harvested day 75 biobizz lightmix biobizz nutes.
View attachment 945085
i dont think some bloom nutes would hurt,but at the same time im not really quailified for growing advice.4th opinion needed.
Yeh it's still growing a lot every day. I'm topping about once a week and defoliating every 3-4 days.
The bigger blotches on the older leaf could actually be from me spilling nutes on the leaf when i think about it.
But the smaller black dots on young growth kinda looks like this https://www.growweedeasy.com/calcium-deficiency-cannabis

Trichs on my autos are finaly going cloudy, it's about 40% cloudy now, so hopefully i can put this photo into flower within the next week.
Guess i should be starting flower nutes soon anyways, so can't hurt to give a small dose i guess.

Oh and is that biobizz bioheaven you are using? Whats that good for? :baked:
Thanks for the input and feed schedule man! Everything helps.

Last edited:
ohh this is a photoperiod ? hmm i know even less about them,12/12 rings a bell if you want buds :eyebrows:
root juice,heaven = pixie dust.ive run out now and im not getting anymore :smoking:
Haha yeah it's a photo that i thought was auto when i planted her... Been tying her down and topping while i wait for my autos to finish which is any day now.
Then it's 12/12 and hopefully a massive harvest from her 30+ budsites at canopy level lol.
Gotcha. I'm quite skeptical to all the snake oil or pixie dust as you call it :p Was hesitant to use the algamic, but she seems really happy the morning after a foliar feed with that...

Back