New Grower 3rd Grow after a 3 year break

Allright, thanks. Have only fed 2 teaspoons of blackstrap molasses in 5l of water... strange that they are getting too much nitrogen now.
Rich microbe/bacterial life in the soil? *shrugs*
Could be extra nitrogen in your soil, who knows? They don't look bad to me.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Could be extra nitrogen in your soil, who knows? They don't look bad to me.

Yeah i will just let her ride it out. I know from my last run with Himalaya Blue Diesel that she is really sensitive to excess nutrients... My other plants dont even flinch.

Thanks for apple cider vinegar tip. That glass has a bunch of dead gnats hahaha

Also got my new lights now! :drool: HLG 260w QB XW 3000k.
Now to dial in the light distance...
LED.jpg

Day 42 update

The Purple Ryder is finally beginning to show some color on the calyxes :eyebrows:
Onyx, HBD and Purple Ryder are trucking along fine, but ran into some problems with my photo Blueberry OG.

Posted in infirmary, and so far my guess would be light burn/bleaching from changing out the 250w hps with a 260w QB and leaving the dimmer on full power.

Attachments

• Dag 40-42 (2).jpg
    Dag 40-42 (2).jpg
    168 KB · Views: 182
The Blueberry seems to have recovered from whatever was stressing her out, and is now perking up again!
Transplanted her into a 20l airpot with Plagron Lightmix, so i will have to try following a nute schedule for this plant.
Dimmed the light to about 50% and will increase gradually over the next week.
Also started giving nutes to my 3 auto's as the soil seems to be running low. (lighter green on lower leaves, some interveinal chlorosis etc)
Started off at 1ml biobizz grow + 2 ml biobizz bloom per litre.
Seems it balances the ph to about 6.4 without the need for PH Down. Turns out the GH PH down iv'e been using can kill off the microorganisms in the soil... will try out lime/lemon/vinegar as a natural ph down from now i guess.
Also ordered up some Biobizz Alg-A-Mic which is advertised as a cure-all micronutrient feed (will have to see about that :thumbsup:)
Any suggestions are welcome!

Day 47 update

So the roots are pretty much hanging out the bottom of the airpot... do i prune them? do they prune themselves?
Also i should have bought that micronutrient feed earlier :wall:
Both the Purple Ryder and HBD are showing similiar discoloring as the Blueberry had.
With only 2-4 weeks left the Purple Ryder is looking pretty decent even with the discoloring. Might just be because she is finishing up and sucking all the nutes out of leaves?
Gave her biobizz 1ml grow+2ml bloom+1ml topmax per litre last feeding, maby a bit low?
HBD has tons of popcorn buds not really developing, and most of her fan leaves have lost most of their color.
The hardy little Onyx is doing more than fine, and the whole plant will just be one big bud lol.

Time for some more pics!

I should be thankful these girls have survived my black thumb for this long lol.
Some shit poor preparation and a horrible hot summer and it still looks like i will get a harvest.
Guess theres a reason we call it a "weed".
I also noticed my Blueberry OG showing pre-flowers on pretty much all the nodes. Is this normal for a photoperiod at 7 weeks old?
Got it as a freebie, so for i all know this could be the Blueberry OG Auto thats just a late bloomer?
Sure has been having some explosive growth the last week, but that could also be because i put her into a 20l airpot with different soil.

They are looking good!
Time for some more pics!

I should be thankful these girls have survived my black thumb for this long lol.
Some shit poor preparation and a horrible hot summer and it still looks like i will get a harvest.
Guess theres a reason we call it a "weed".
I also noticed my Blueberry OG showing pre-flowers on pretty much all the nodes. Is this normal for a photoperiod at 7 weeks old?
Got it as a freebie, so for i all know this could be the Blueberry OG Auto thats just a late bloomer?
Sure has been having some explosive growth the last week, but that could also be because i put her into a 20l airpot with different soil.

Lil update
Got my Raspberry Pi w/camera yesterday and spent a good while setting it up lol...
Had a few troubles, but figured it all out and got it up and running eventually :woohoo1:
Been a while since iv'e used putty etc, and i of course opted for the terminal only OS because i used to work in IT.
Boy oh boy i had to spend a good while relearning everything. Been a few years since i worked in IT :rofl:

A test pic from the camera:

Should be fine for making some timelapses, but i think i will invest in a better camera eventually.. the quality is a little "cctv" lol.

On another note i am closing in on harvest for my 3 auto girls! Currently on day 57, and i'm looking to chop near day 70 if the trichomes are looking ripe enough.

Think they will be done by day 70?
Also, what kind of flushing regimes do you guys run? iv'e been reading a lot of people are not flushing when growing organicly? I mean, how would you flush soil if you are growing outdoors?
KIByoH8

Last edited:
Back